"Okay" I turned to Evelien "Fancy ice cream?" She jumped off the counter and started jumping on the seats. "Yes yes yes yes yes yes ye-"

"Okay okay, put on your shoes." She ran upstairs to put on her shoes.

"I haven't seen her this excited in a long time." Belle chuckled

"Sweetie, I just have that effect on people." I flipped my hair. She frowned.

"Don't be jealous, it's okay." I assured her. She starts laughing.

-

We sat on a bench in the park eating our ice cream. I stuck my spoon in Belle's ice cream and took a bite. She held her hand protectively in front of her potty so that I couldn't touch it anymore.

Creep,

I threw my potty in the trash and sat back down. "Evelien look." I pointed to the sunset. "Wow" she said softly as she admired the sunset.

I myself am a real fan of the sunset. They are always such beautiful colors and it just gives a calm feeling. That's why I love the beach so much.

Oh speaking of the beach and losers.

Ricardo had sent me a text last night saying that he survived dinner despite being late, he also asked if I was free today but I already had plans with these morons here. So I promised him that I would come to his house tomorrow.

"Have you spoken to your mother yet?" I swallowed when I heard her question. I shake my head.

I don't like to talk about my mother, I used to have a good relationship with her but ever since the incident she has only hated me.

When people ask me about my mother I say she is dead.

Well she is to me.

Belle put her arm over my shoulders "It's okay Lina" I nodded "I know" And gave her a smile.

I don't like to show my feelings, that's a sign of weakness.

Belle is the only person who really knows what happened, also the only one who believes me. Everyone else thinks I formatted the story for attention.

Which is not true, i wish it was. No one should have gone through what i have been through.

I looked at Evelien who fell asleep on my lap. I looked at Belle and she nodded. I picked up Evelien.

God I have to go workout more.

She laid her head on my shoulder and continued to sleep.

She's so cute, I want kids. But I also think it's quite selfish to raise them here, the world can be cruel. I've noticed.

But I've got people everywhere,

Nah I'm just kidding,

Yes,

Kidding.

Maybe,

I'm like superwoman, I can do anything. Ask me and I can do it.

No nevermind I've changed my mind.

-

I knock on the door again.

"I swear to god if you don't open this fucking door i-" The door opened.

There was a guy, he looked a lot like Ricardo but this guy has black hair and gray eyes. But they are both equally well-trained and also a lot of tattoos, oh wait is he his brother? Dario? Right?