003. a secret

"thank you," you thanked the owner of the store, slightly bowing your head before walking out of the store

you look at mitsuya who was sitting on the bench outside the store, waiting for you with a smile on his face.

"here, have one." you handed him the bag of dorayaki after you took one for yourself.

he uttered a thank you before accepting the dorayaki.

you both talked and laughed, just hanging out with each other. honestly, this moment is the most progressive one throughout your whole year of crushing on each other.

as expected, mitsuya never lost his cool. he's always so laid back and calm, so level headed. that was what you liked about him.

"oh? mitsuya." suddenly a boy approached you both. he had blonde hair and a part of it was tied on the crown.

next to him stood a boy with blonde hair, both sides shaved and braided, a dragon tattooed on his temple.

"oh mikey, draken." mitsuya stood up and greeted the boys, who appeared to be his friends.

you knew mitsuya was in the tokyo manji gang, but you have never actually met them before.

you quickly get on your feet and smiled, making your way to stand behind mitsuya. the taller boy, draken, intimidated you a little.

"who's your friend over there, mitsuya? is this a date?" mikey asked, a teasing smirk plastered on his face.

"oi, this is my friend, y/n." he introduced and you stepped out from behind his back, holding out your hand for a handshake.

"oh! y/n! hello, i'm mikey. and this is draken. we heard about you, mitsuya talks about you all the time!" he grinned and took your hand in his, shaking it.

"he does?" you stammered, a little embarrassed. you wondered what kind of things did mitsuya talk about.

"hey! don't listen to them, they're messing around." mitsuya retorted, getting a little defensive.

"what? didn't you ask me last week on how to ask her out?" draken spoke, his voice was a lot deeper than mikey and mitsuya, and he was a lot bigger and taller in size too.

"oi! that was a secret!" mitsuya panicked in the slightest and quickly turn to face you.

"it's late, let's go! i'm taking you home. put the helmet on," he said and handed you the helmet, making his way behind you to softly guide you towards his bike.

"oh, see you around, mitsuya, y/n." mikey waved goodbye to you both and entered the store, draken accompanying him.

you hopped onto the back of his bike and sat yourself properly, brushing your skirt down to make sure you won't get a wardrobe malfunction.

he talks about me, huh...