chapter five: happy birthday Harry!

Start from the beginning

"You can tony. He always have the solution for the things" Peter said as we started walking out of my room and going to the kitchen
___________________________________________

"So you are gonna take me to get another one!" I said jumping in front of tony.

"Ok...I will take you to get another one" tony said.

"Yay!" I said jumping to reach his cheek. "Thank you tony!"

I pecked his cheek and went to get ready.

*Tony's pov*

She gave me a peck on my cheek and ran to get ready.

She is such a good kid or a person because she always get angry when I call her kid but yeah...

I went also to get ready.

After I finished I went to the living room to see her sitting waiting for me.

(A/n: your outfit)

"Well let's go" I said as she jumped up from the couch and ran to the door.

We got to the car and the driver drove to the mall.

"I don't know how to thank you tony" y/n said as we got out of the car to get to the mall.

"Anytime redy" I said walking into the door

We entered the mall. We started entering clothes shops, toys and skin care.

"So what are you gonna buy to that boy?" I asked as we sat in the foot court.

"I don't know tony. Thor have broke the camera I bought him" y/n said.

"What is his name?" I asked.

"His name is Harry... Harry potter" y/n said.

I can see she was trying to hide her smile when she said her name. A little bit of red on her cheeks.

"So...you both are the same age?" I asked.

I know what you are thinking which is right I need to see if she likes him or not and what she feels around him. So I am playing a game now.

"Yes...I am two older" y/n answered.

"Talk about him to me" I asked.