Clear Blue Sky (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

Leah was prepared, she wanted him and he wanted her back.

The romantic music continued and Murr lowered his head to her private areas and let his mouth do the work.

Leah gasped and moaned as soon as his tongue hit her area.

Murr started working his way into it, and used his fingers for some of it.

He then went up to her face and made out with her, his hands making his way to take off his clothes, but Leah helps him out.

Leah helped him take off his pants and underwear to reveal his dick, nice and hard.

Leah went down to it, she licked her lips and looked up at Murr who was waiting patiently for what's to happen.

Leah put her mouth on his erection and started sucking and slurping it.

Murr starts moaning, unable to contain himself by how good the pleasure was.

Leah smiled, enjoying hearing the sexual whimpers that came from him.

Leah then layed back down, wanting Murr to take full control of her.
He gladly looked at her and climbed on top and played with her pussy with his dick.

"You feel nice and good, I wonder if it gets better inside" Murr says with a smirk

He then pushes his erection into her as she moans loudly and he smiles.

He starts thrusting into her as she is unable to handle herself. Leah screams in pleasure and Murr smirks at her.

He then licks her neck and goes deeper.

Leah grabs onto him, making sure he doesn't let go.

He goes harder and more rough. Leah claws his back wanting more of him.

They fuck harder and harder until Murr reaches the climax and pulls out and cums.

Leah is panting and sweating and so is Murr. They both look at each other and makeout then make their way to clean themselves up.

Cuts to Kristal

Kristal gets to Alex's house and sets her things down.
"Heyyy Im back!" Kris says as she walking into the house.
No reply back but she heard music, she looked down and there's a tail of rose petals leading somewhere.
Kristal smiles, knows what's going on and gets nervous.

The rose petals lead to Alex's room and she saw him on the bed with even more rose petals, a bottle of wine, candy, and a poster that said, "Welcome Home".

Kristal smiled and giggled, "Awww hehe youre so cute" as she runs up to the bed and gets on.

She lays right next to him, gazing in his eyes. He gazes back into hers.

"Hey beautiful, ready to be my new roommate" Alex says as he smiles as he looks at her with love in his eyes.

"Of course I am" Kristal says as she smiles and leans in for a kiss.

They start kissing then they start making out.

Alex slowly going on top of her, and slowly undressing Kristal.