Night at Ohtani's Pt.3

Leah and Ohtani look at each other nervously and walk closer to one another. Leah suddenly rushes in for a kiss which surprised Ohtani but he quickly kisses her back. She plops him onto the couch and sits on top of him while they are still embracing each other. His warm soft lips made her smile into the kiss. Things began to heat up a bit from there.

Leah heard her friends coming back from the kitchen but didn't want to stop the kiss, but she knew she had to. She got off of Ohtani's lap and sat in the chair across from him while they both gazed into each others eyes.

"Hey guys, we're back with the snackies" Kristal says cheerfully.

They all stare at each other feeling the awkward sexual tension with Ohtani and him to them and they are all unaware that Ohtani has been romantic with all of them.

"so where will the sleeping arrangements be?" asked Leah
"We'll talk about that later, let's enjoy the party for now" Ohtani says as he chuckles and gives a slight smirk
"Hmmm ok. do you have any karaoke?" Leah asks
"Hahah of course I do" Ohtani says

He sets up a karaoke set and lets the girls check what songs there were.

"Ooooo omg Katana let's do a song together" Leah says
"Hehe yea i'm down!" Katana says

Leah puts on "This day Aria" from My Little Pony and Leah was singing as Chrysalis and Kat was singing as Princess Cadence.

They start and Kat feels a bit nervous and Leah kinda started a bit goofy but actually started singing , as it came to Kats part she started singing and at first wasnt making any eye contact until she looked at Kristal and she was watching happily and Kat turned to look at Ohtani and he was giving her a lovely smile that sent butterflies all over Kats stomach , her voice cracked a bit but she made in into a joke.
As they finished the song both Kris and Ohtani cheered.

"Wow you guys have such beautiful voices!" Ohtani says
"Hehehe thank you" Leah said
"Kris do you sing? I'm sure your voice is beautiful" Ohtani says
Kris looked at him and turned red, "eugh no" as she laughs
They all laughed and continued to drink in which they got tipsier.
Kat put on Promiscuous, Kristal and Katanas favorite song to jam out to.
They started lip syncing and feeling themselves , they got a little too sexy until they both opened they're eyes to see Ohtani blushing and smiling and Leah laughing.
Katana and Kris looked at each other still in disbelief that this is happening.

They continue their song laughing and giggling with everyone.

"Oooohtani it's yourrrr tuuurn" Katana said in a flirtatious voice which immediately aroused Ohtani.

It soon became Ohtani's turn and the girls had a song in mind.

"Ohtani~ we have a song for youuu" Leah said while putting the song on.

"Oh what song is it" Ohtani asked curiously

"Maneater by Nelly Furtado" Kristal said bluntly

"What's the song about?" he said confused by the name

"Just sing it, the lyrics are on the screen" Leah says loudly.

Ohtani gives in and starts singing

"...Maneater..m-make you work h-hard~..."

"....Make you c-cut cards..wish you n-never ever met h-her at all..~"

"She's a maneater...m-make you buy cars.."

The song came to an end and the girls all giggled.

"That was great Senpai~sing another one" Leah giggled
Ohtani looked at her with a red face and shyly giggled
"Heh.. okay, what song then?" Ohtani asked
"HAHA DO SEXYBACK" Kat yelled
"YEAAA" Kris agreed
"Oh god.." Ohtani sighed

He puts on Sexyback karaoke and started signing but he got a little into
all the girls sang the background vocals

"Come here girl~ Come to the back.. Vip? drinks on me~" he sang with a smirk that made the girls giggle and blush

The song ended and the girls were all in awe cause he was just so god damn handsome.
He catches us staring and immediately gets shy. "Hah.. well. was it good?" Ohtani asks
"it was more than good" Kris says.

Ohtani chuckled and sat back down on the couch.

He then quickly realized something and got up from the couch and started walking towards the door.

"I'll be right back, just stay here" Ohtani says as he leaves.

Then we all sit on the floor debating whether they should explore Ohtani's house or not.

We all decided to look in the upstairs part of his house. As soon as we got up, Leah ran off and Katana and Kristal had to run up to her.

"NOT AGAIN LEAH!" the girls shout while running towards her.

They eventually catch up and see their friend standing in an empty room filled with whips, belts, ropes, handcuffs and much much more.
They all stop and look at each other in shock.

"What is this stuff?" Kristal says as she touches the ropes.

"Looks like some bdsm supplies" Kat says while looking around the room.

"Well I aint complaining" shouts Leah as she tries on the hand cuffs.

The three girls began touching and moving things around. They became more curious the further they went into this room.

The girls are all having a great time and suddenly hears footsteps coming their direction. They freeze and turn off all the lights.

"Oh my god we're so dead" Katana says as she begins to panick

"Calm down kat" Leah says as she touches katana's shoulder in a reassuring way.

They hear his footsteps coming closer and closer. He finally opens the door harshly.

"My My, do the three mice wanna play" Ohtani says as he closes the door and locks it.