the meaning of the first day

Chapter 1
Author note before you say anything this is a story the iroh I took inspiration from another story user that I like call Camp Creepypasta right now I'm only one book one though I'm hoping that to make spoke too soon.

x-virus pov I got up and out of my cabin Imports the counselor's office not because I got in trouble but because I work there yeah I know a boring job for boring person like me but Slender man sad that this would be good for me plus he didn't trust Toby doing this because they would probably give them the stupidest device ever. Don't get me wrong I love Toby but sometimes you be annoying and very stupid.

Mystery person x-virus right
the guidance counselor I'll be your new coworker I'm one of the 10 people that survived the picking
I killed 230 people.

x-virus well let me look at your resume.

Slender Man just let him he has the highest kills and he would better work here with you then with EJ as you need to have medical equipment to work in the Medical facility of the camp and he doesn't like planning stuff because he's really bad exciting stuff and we already know that anyone that apparently it's friends with Toby and yes they did. So I told him you could work with you because you and Toby our clothes. And x-virus you don't have a choice. Also he needs us he's mentally unstable.

After SlenderMan was lecturing me I know. And he sat down next to me on another. And placed his phone down next to a Brown but had a Metal Gear painted on it. how long do you want your hair for?. three days so far but I mean I technically give medical advice to Toby. How do you know Toby?.
I am I'm surprised he didn't tell you I'm his sibling also I'm not in the mood for a lot of questions right now.

??? Mystery person pov what is up with him I thought to myself as I got my stuff together noticing the Clockwork I came hey I heard there was a new camp oh you already met him Mmm hello what's your name? My name is Clockwork. Oh what's your name kiddo. L I'm before I could say my name was cut off by expires saying he's not interested in being your little toy Clockwork go f**** off go ask Toby be pretty with you. Or better yet how about you you're both jerks after all.

Clockwork the guys already got a girlfriend remember.

Plus it's not like your boyfriend or anything or is he Your little s****.

x-virus hey you okay by the way my name x-virus be in the room.

Here you go Skylar. Your cabin number is cabin number 17 it's the last cabin on Camp so you should find it. But it's not in straight line I could the rain someone to take you there.

Ticci-Toby I could take him there I was planning on heading back to cabin number 8 later on but I could go there first.

x-virus pov I made the bed for My new roommate. When Slender trying to do is he trying to give me a boyfriend or something so I'll take my mind off of oh my work.
Finally you're being smart realizing my plan. I'm joking I just want you have a friend that's all.l already have a friend the name is Toby Kodi that does not count dinosaur brother plus he is a proxy plus the fact that plus the fact that you need someone that you can tell all your normal life opinion and normal self that's the reason why having a boyfriend would be fine or at least someone you can talk to.

X-virus I sat up stretching my arm and move the side table a few ince's I already made the room so now I can go back to mine remembering that the cage early what kind of pet does this person have hopefully not a toad or else he'll probably try to eat my rat and I do not need that I need them alive. Plus the fact that all the sharing a room with them. Hopefully slender give me a boy and not a girl.
I took the time to see it was around 9:30. I was going to miss dinner again but right now I really didn't care plus I just wanted to say your that are sour she walked over to the bathroom passing Toby behind me hey Cody. Toby not now I'm tired and I just want to take a shower it is about my new bunkmate just tell him set the room is next to mine I'll be in there to meet them in the moment.

Toby well Skylar I guess you can weighed in oh wait apparently you and Cody so your room in his room.
So I guess I'll take you there
I'll let you get settled in Cody will be out of this hour in this moment oh you forgot his clothes I'll be right back.

Skylar well I guess I could wait hand I'll sit here and play matendo sweats.
All Play Mario Kart.
As I noticed Cody Walker in a grey sweatshirt an shorts but it look like you didn't wear any I bless but hit my face while in the console oh this is your cabin letter to myself but Plus the bathroom is empty now you can go take your shower. oh by the way I didn't get to tell you my name earlier my name is Skylar but some people call me Sky.

Cody/x-virus Pov I can't believe I almost tropical and I would have walked in here to get them I would have ended up getting a really interesting bless from Skyler Skylar sky cute name I thought to myself realizing I said it out loud l Plus app the sudden sudden thought no you are I said to myself or am no I'm not I set up off the bed and took off my mouth watering hole October noticing his phone on his bag. I smoked myself what does code surprisingly had a swipe phone.

As I noticed he'd walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist he opened up his bag and took out a pair I scared of him dang it iPhone you left your phone on the table I thought it was mine cuz our cases look familiar.

Skylar hey Mmm this is weird can I have my towel back.

x-virus wait what your towel oh my goodness I'm sorry I close my eyes you're in the way just got dressed all in the living room nobody will come in just lock the door?.

Skylar pov after an hour of that I place the food from dinner oneyplays and warmed it up do you want some dick I asked x-virus when I went to use his name do you want something to eat Cody I realized I'd use the name the Toby I told me Oh I thought to myself he's probably going to think of a stalker or something.

Cody/x-virus no I'm okay I'm going to go to bed oh Mmm can I have my hand back you're holding it in a weird way plus I'd like to go to bed now how about after you eat something I'll let you go to bed. okay fine you're stupid I'm sorry so Matthew the cages for. So it's what I use my weapon on.

Author note I know it was short but this was just how they met sorry all right another tabulator.