Day 1

(Ryuuen POV)

As usual,

"Kuku! Aaaaaaah"

A galactic ray zapped the earth and now I'm normal again. In front of me was my idiots and Sakayanagi who turned into annoying blobs.

"Ooh fufu what happened?"

What a surprise you loli why did you speak as if nothing happened. I can only restrict myself to a 'kuku' or a 'kukukukuku' as if that was my limited speech ability. Ibuki, Ishizaki and Hiyori were making weird noises when they shrunk.

"What a fun time fufufufufu. You can't harvest cat ears anymore, how sad... *fake pout*"

The only difference was more fufufu and becoming smaller. How unfair. No such thing, kill it with- not now, there's something I shouldn't do yet.

"I'll crush B-Class, then I'll crush your class"

"Fufufufumuuuu is that soo fufufu try to crush Ayanokouji-kun then you can crush me, I'll waste some 2 points to bet. If you win him I'll give you 2."

"2, heh."

I stuffed the 3 of them into a cart and drove them while walking. More noises I couldn't understand coming from them. I called Albert to push it since I'm going off for some drink.

"Boss. Speedo."

Albert speedran the cart and left out of my sight. There were cotton squishing sounds and tufts of cotton flying around.

(Kiyo POV)

Today is the day the other half of the world turns into tiny versions of ourselves, including being a baby and crying. My old man- wait he would most likely suffer the same thing. And that would also means talking in limited words, not reaching the bottom shelf on our own, and looking like potato caricatures.

"kiyo kiyo"

My first words as a moeblob did not go well, I can't understand either. Lemme guess.. 'I'm different'?

"kiyoyo?"

I think I'm hungry. That's right... our stomachs are now much smaller and we get more easily hungry.

"kiyo kiyo? kiyokiyokiyo"

Also, my bed seemed to shrink and clothes were according to my new size. On the corridor was full-sized adult students walking past, I was at their waist level.

*bump*

I hit a meat punching bag on accident, wait it was one person's leg.

"ooph"

"Do you see that? Revenge on them hahaha!"

So they were small once.

In class I met a full-sized Kei, she accidentally stepped on my head.

"kiyo oof"

"Ah- sorry! Kiyotaka, you're small!"

"So cute!"

Another person came into the class. It was Mii-chan with small Yousuke who happened to tag behind.

"kiyo kiyo kiyokiyo"

"Sorry, you're too heavy! Mou, waste of-"

I pouted, or at least attempted to. Kei was laughing and unintentionally dropped my down. Next, it was Ike carrying a small Shinohara.

"Ike! Ikeeee! Dummy!"

"What's the matter?"

"Pervert Ike!"