a great leader

"Ah, now Kiyo- umm Ayanokouji-kun's childhood photo! Ayanokouji-kun, may I ask permission?"

I nodded. Now time for everyone else to react and find out how much I had changed.

(PART 2)

I nodded and came up front to Yousuke's table and opened the letter, then saw my childhood from a window afar as if taken by Sakayanagi. It was me with that man, my fath- am I adopted? Hmm... that would be a question for a later time. Right now it was me in the middle of doing pull-ups which everyone especially small children struggled. That would trigger me to look back at the curriculum there for a while. That's right, I deserved freedom. The intensity here in this school was much lighter and rigor to everyone else here was break to me. It was my whole life of training until a year ago where taking a break from life on the very godlike tier was. Do not ever pry into my life again. I have a really white past that I would want to store in the back of my mind. Freedom is forward. I filed the photo back into the envelope and declared it was mine.

"What else are you hiding?"

An unintelligible faint noise could be deciphered in the best guess. It wasn't from this class. I returned to my seat with the envelope.

"Ah, Kiyotaka-kun knows it isn't the time now. Sensei is coming back, please don't refer anymore to something."

The clicking of platformed heels were heard in the background, inching closer and it was revealed to be Chabashira-sensei.

"Please open your textbooks and that would be the only permitted reference for this essay. Due tomorrow. Good luck. That's all for history class."

She left again.