geeeehhhhh

(Ayanokoji POV)

(Ayanokoji POV)

"geh! geeeeh!!!"

Ike is crying and pulling my shoes.

"What is it Ike."

I swung my leg everywhere, hoping it latches off. Instead it clung to my shoe.

"Geehhhhh!"

"What are you saying?"

At a distance, it was a tiny Ryuuen running.

"Kuku!"

It tripped. Since it was winter, cat ears grew out of its head.

"Ku!"

"Huh?"

I turned around to pet the magenta cat-baby moeblob Ryuuen. It seemed to ran astray.

"Kuku! Kukuku!"

"Mufufufu, we switch please Ayanokouji-kun."

It was Sakayanagi racing towards me with that cane which would break at any moment if she ran so fast. She despite having difficulty kneeling and hugging the kukublob she gave it to me. I cradled Ryuuen with my arms while it continued to make unintelligible noises.

"Kuku, kukuku!"

"Geehhhh!"

Ikeblob started crying. Sakayanagi poked its face with her cane.

"Geh, geeeehhhh!"

"Thank you Ayanokouji-kun."

I nodded in response, while finding a nearby bench and sitting on the chibi Ryuuen.

"Kuku!"

Oh uh no, I squashed its cat ears and it fell off.

"Ku!"

It grew back again nevermind, I continued to sit on it despite my butt stinging. When I got up of my sweaty butt seat, I saw its almond-shaped eye squished into deformed eggs.

"Kuku!"

"You're calling a monster?"

"Ku, kukukuku!"

"Me?"

I would never understand Ryuuen blob.

"kukuku!"

"It said it's first word, Ayanokoji-kun. How cute."

Sakayanagi found me beside the benches, there was Ikeblob occupying her cane by clinging onto it.

"Shinobaka!"

"Huh?"

"Gehhhh!"

It pointed to the direction of a blue-haired bob on a girl with average height.

"Are you okay?"

"Kuku? Kukukuku!"

It seemed Ryuuen was cringing.

"Geh, geeehhhh!"

"Geh? What does it mean?"

"I don't know either."

"Tauwa!!!"

Keiblob (see cover page) came to kick my face, flying from above.

"Hmpppphhh! Ah, mooooouuuuuu! Cheaty cheaty! Kiyobakaaaaa!"

It punched my face repeatedly violently.

"Kuku?"

Ryuuen laughed.

"No panty panty dirty Kiyobaka!"

Keiblob slapped my face each cheek many times and it seemed as if I was an airbag for it to punch. So cute. And oh, it was wearing blue striped panties. Then Hiyori strolled towards us and patted Kukuku's head and hugged it.

"Ku..kuku-kukukuku?"

Ryueen jizzed and trembled.

"So cute..."

It was angel Hiyori who bravely hugged dragon Kuku who was baked and it looked like it had a fried face with olive nuts as eyes. Mmm pizza. Hiyori picked up the book she put down earlier and encourage fried Kuku potato to read, while it could barely talk.

"Fufu... fried dragon-boy is fried"

"*giggle* Sou desune?"

"Uwah?"

"Geh?"

"Ah, Ike-kun and Karuizawa-san are small too?"

Hiyori turned around to squish the two. Sakayanagi smiled like a sadist. It was a headpat to normal people but a squish to moeblobs.

"Tawa---waaaaaa--! ow! ow!"

"Eh-- geh, geeeeehhhh!"

Ike and Karuizawa were flattened.

A/N: This is ridiculous, I plan to squish these chibiblobs once in a while. And funny sounds that cannot bounce off my head.