Chapter 6

Note:
"......" Speaking
'......' thought

I hope you enjoy this story!!!
---------------------------------------
Previously

I picked up the book and go to my room , I placed it inside the drawer and get out and started to walked out of the house... If I could find it.. this is gonna be troublesome

Continuing

Chen huan POV

After a few turns I finally made it outside, I inhaled the air and exhale 'ahh fresh air' I started to walk and then realize 'wait where should I go?' I walked aimlessly through the cobblestone path and saw a gate 'goddam that's a big old gate'.

When I started to get closer I saw guards standing by the entrance of the gate. I walked to them and said "can I get through here?" They looked shocked but, still let me through.

I was confused on why they were shocked but,a solution comes to my head 'of course, this body is a scumbag they are shocked because I said please, god I'm such a dumbass'(A/N: did you know that sometimes you feel like a total dumbass 😀)

I shake that thought out of my head and started to walk through the streets, I started to walk faster because of the stares I got from other people. I ended up arriving at a......... Mall?

'ah I must have focused on running that I didn't focused on where I was going, should I go back?..... Nah' as I made my decision I walked passed the entrance and saw a bunch of stores and people. It was almost lunchtime so, I went to a diner and ordered some food(A/N: I don't know any foods so, imagine delicious food). The food soon arrived and I started to eat.

After a few bites, I was finally finished 'mmm that's some good food'(A/N: I don't why but, I cringe at this 😂) I payed the bill and walked out of the diner.

But, before I could open the door, the door opened itself and  slammed onto my nose, as I cry out in pain, I look up and saw.......

THE MALE LEAD??!

cliffhanger 🙃🙃