Chapter 1

Note:
"......" Speaking
'......' thought

I hope you enjoy this story!!!
---------------------------------------
Third POV

"Chirp chrip" birds chirping was heard on this lovely morning , sky so blue you could see its beauty from miles away.

As you go further into the neighborhood, you could see a mansion , a mansion where the MC will soon wake up.

Guozhi POV

"Ughh" I groaned as I opened my eyes what greeted me was the sun peeking brightly through the window "ughh why is it so bright" I covered my eyes with arm as I got up from the comfortable bed.

'wait a minute, first of all where am I?' I stopped my movement as I ponder ' and where is chibi?(the system)' I sigh and got up but, before I could touch the floor my head started to hurt. "Ughh why is my head hurting?" As I questioned that, memories started to form.

(A/N : I have already explained the [gentle wind] on the previous chapter so, I will put the story of his character in this world. Btw, I got this story inspiration from xuxiisbae_(save Mr, Lu story) , his/her stories are amazing. So check it out)

The body that I am occupying right now was, Chen Huan , the second male lead, he was what you call a scumbag he likes to play with other people feelings and crush them afterwards , he was also rich and handsome most people who don't know him, dated him and got heartbroken afterwards, but that's not what I'm worried about.

In the book, it has been said that Wang lei will suffer his karma, he was beaten by the male lead, Wang Qiang and was disowned by his own family. His family didn't actually like him that much due to his scum personality so, they don't have much struggle on deciding to disowned him.

Well, I guess he deserve what he got but, now that I'm him. Doesn't that mean I will suffer that fate? Isn't that unfair? Why is the system so cruel?? •́  ‿ ,•̀

"sigh, host this isn't my choice of matter" system stated " what the, chibi where are you?" "MY NAME IS NOT CHIBI and also I'm in your head host" sys- I mean chibi said.

"Well, what do I do?" I asked excitedly "do the tasks you idiot" "......k..." Why can't he be nice for once......

A/N: I got classes •́  ‿ ,•̀ •́  ‿ ,•̀