Chapter 2

TIME SKIP FALLING THROUGH THE SCOPE AND TURNING INTO A MINIMOY

Arthur and I fall through the scope to a see a small minimoy.

??: The key! You have the key!

Arthur: The key?

Y/N: Yeah I have the key!

I show the minimoy the key.

??: OK. Now go over to the lock.

Y/N: The lock...?

I look over to key slot.

Y/N: That has to be it.

I Put the key in the key hole.

??: Good! Good! Now turn the key.

I turn the key and scope starts moving down looking like its going to squish us.

Arthur: Were gonna die!

??: Yes!

I cover Arthur to take most of the blow but we are pushed through the hatch and land on the floor. 

??: Welcome to the Land of the Minimoys!

Arthur: It's not funny! You really scared us! I thought we were going to die in that

We get up to see our appearance has changed we bot have white hair and orange eyes. 

Y/N That's incredible!

Betameche: What's incredible?

Y/N: I dunno, just look at my clothes they've changed!

Betameche: You can admire yourself later. The council's waiting for you... Come on, follow me!

We follow Betameche to the grand court to see a bunch of minimoys standing around cheering. 

Betameche: How far have they got?!

Minmoy: You're joking, they've only just started.

A young minimoy walks over to a taller minimoy then she gets down on one knee. 

King: Princess Selenia! My little girl

Selenia: Father!

King: Sorry. Princess Selenia may the spirits of the Ancients guide you.

Betameche: Papa!

King: Yes?

Betameche: Papa!

King: Where are you?

Betameche was right under the tall king.

Betameche: I'm over here!

King: My son!

Selenia(points at Betameche) : You did that on purpose, didn't you? Couldn't you have waited ten seconds before playing the clown?

Betameche: I'm on a mission of great importance!

Selenia: Aah? Because my mission isn't of great importance is that it?

Betameche: You're far too arrogant to be able to free the sword!

KIng: Enough! Stop bickering, the two of you! Betameche! I hope you have good reason for daring to disrupt this important ceremony. I do father! The Upperlands Light Beam was activated today.

All the minimoys gasps.

King: Who would dare do this?

Betameche: Thiers's names are Arthur & Y/N there the grandchildren Archibald, and they says a great misfortune is about to befall us.