Chapter 10

Once Draco called down andstopped hitting Harry and Sirius and Severus came back into the room they decided to take a break so someone could fill Severus and Sirius in to why Draco was hitting Harry

Two hours earlier.
(After Hermione's turn)

Hermione spun the bottle it landed on tonks.

OK... Never have I ever had a crush or just a little attracted to someone older?  said tonks.

Draco, beltrix, hermione, cissy and Harry took a drink.

Oh who was the lucky girl drakikins.    Bella asked.

Draco blushed faintly.  I- It was actually a guy. It was Terence higgs.  it wasn't a crush tho!!   Draco said instantly 

Some looked amused Bella included.

OK how about you harry? Asked tonks.

Oh it was Cedric a older Hufflepuff and there was another one but the last one was only attractive..   Said Harry.

Hermione was giggling into a pillow.

Must you do this every time hermione you already knew         
               Harry said.

Yes I must because I can and will.      
       Said hermione.

Oh I can't blame you Harry.  I've seen that Hufflepuff and if I didn't have a girlfriend and he was older..... The things I'd do.    
        Said tonks approvingly

Harry just smiled amused.

Wait cub, who was the other one you said you were attracted to?
Remus asked.

Hermione looked highly amused while Harry was blushing slightly.

I-I-.. He was nobody just thought he was attractive     said Harry. 

Ha... just attractive Harry you would doze of a couple times after meeting him.
Hermione said. 

The others were amused but curious at who the other male was.

Tom was a calm man and liked being in control of situations at hand, but since being stuck in  room with Harry he started dare he say thought Harry was cute.....

Dark Lords don't do cute.

The boy was making him feel things he was confused greatly being born from the effect of a love potion didn't allow him to feel much.
Harry Potter was quite full of surprises.

For one;he was abused even tho he wouldn't admit it.

Two:he wasnt like Tom expected  He had expected for Potter to be rash (Idk the word was it this one?)
A typical little light weapon but Tom never expected Harry to be blunt, cunning, protective.

Tom felt something for harry but he couldn't put his finger on it.

When Harry talked of the Hufflepuff boy he felt mad and envious of the boy for having Harry's attention.

Later he felt stupid for even feeling that way why should he care for who Potter is attracted to. 

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update.

Updates will be randomly most likely but..... I hope you enjoys it.

Goodbye.