Chapter 3

"I need to get you more female friends, 'Mione." Harry rubbed his hair. "and don't even think about it. I already tried all that hair crap my hair just gets worse."

"It's the Potter curse." Sirius beamed "I think James was the only Potter whoever liked it."

"He'll probably remain the only one too." Harry snapped, "Spin the bottle!"

Bella quickly spun the bottle swearing to herself to never take another dare from the werewolf even though she kind of liked the hair it reminded her of how Andy wore her hair. The bottle stopped on Lucius.

"I call cheat!" Lucius declared still fighting with the brush. "Call this damn thing off!"

"Truth or Dare, Lucy?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to turn into your animagus form for three turns. "

Lucius huffed, "How am supposed to take my turn then!"

"easy."Harry said "You take your turn then transform. "

Lucius growled and spun the bottle. It landed on Cissy.

"Truth or Dare!"

"Dare!"

They were glaring at each other.

"I dare you to tell Draco the truth about his birth."

"I'm going to kill you!" she yelled at him. Then looked at her confused son and said in a much calmer voice. "Dragon, dear. When you were born you had a younger twin sister."

"I did?" Draco blinked "Really?"

"Yes, I named her Andromeda after my sister but she vanished and we don't know what happened to her. " She hugged her son. "That's why we've always spoiled you so much."

"I want my sister!" Draco demanded. "Is this why I don't have any other siblings?"

"Yes dear." Cissy replied, "I couldn't bring myself to have anymore after you two because I was afraid to loose them."

"WOw, I didn't know that." Sirius and Bella said at the same time.

Narcissa with tears in her eyes spun the bottle it landed on Tom.

"Truth or Dare, My Lord. "

"Dare."

"I dare you to..." They all heard her curse and try to think quickly. She suddenly smiled, "I dare you to tell us who your favorite Death Eater is."

"Wait!" Hermione said, "as interesting as this is Lucius you are supposed to be your animagus form."

Lucius transformed.

"Awww." Harry scoffed, "You're not even a poisonous snake." Harry said in Paraseltongue. "You're no fun."

"I will kill you, brat!"

"You will do no such thing!" Tom hissed making Harry jump . Tom looked at him. "Did you forget I could speak to snakes as well, Harry?"