Luo Tiantian is not so particular.

She went directly to the guest room on the first floor and put a bed in it, as well as some toiletries.

Then, I went to the warehouse and moved several boxes of mineral water out.

Next, you just need to buy some temporary convenience items and use them as a spare.

Anyway, the two of them just need to stay by her side. When the time comes, they can go out to work and do errands and book a suite directly at the hotel, and the two can come out and relax.

So there is no need to stay in the space all the time.

Like now...

Luo Tiantian was still sorting out the space, and there was a knock on the door outside.

She raised her head and glanced, the housekeeper stood in the doorway panting.

He hurriedly got up and asked, "Uncle housekeeper, is there something urgent?"

"Miss Luo, Young Master and Miss Huli are all awake, Young Master wants you to go there." The butler took a few deep breaths before he answered breathlessly.

"..." Luo Tiantian's mouth twitched.

Looking at the butler in such a hurry, he thought something was wrong.

I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief: "Okay, I'll go take a look now."

At the end, he said: "Uncle housekeeper, I'm so hungry, can you get me something to eat?"

The butler was taken aback, and smiled: "Of course I can, I will have someone prepare it immediately."

"Huh?" Luo Tiantian looked at the housekeeper in surprise: "Didn't the servants have a holiday?"

Could it be that there are other servants in the villa?

Hearing this, the butler suddenly smiled and said: "Two hours ago, the young master had already sent someone to inform them that they were back."

"It turned out to be like this^" Luo Tiantian nodded as she realized.

Suddenly thinking of the Bu Huan that he had neglected for a day and night, Luo Tiantian slapped her head suddenly: "That's it!"

"Miss Luo, what's the matter?" The butler suddenly asked, hurriedly.

The young master just now has already said that the young master's ability to get better so quickly is all due to Miss Luo.

They are not very clear about the specific situation.

Luo Tiantian ran out in a hurry, and said as he ran, "Uncle Butler, I actually forgot Police Officer Bu!"

"..." The butler was taken aback.

It took a long time to react: "Miss Luo, Officer Bu..."

Before he finished speaking, the man had disappeared in the elevator.

"Hey, it's really a child's character." The butler shook his head helplessly, and quickly followed.

-

hall

Bu Huan held an evening paper in his hand, and a cup of steaming coffee was placed on the coffee table next to it.

He crossed his legs and read the newspaper there.

From time to time, he pecked the coffee twice.

It looks as comfortable as it looks.

I don't know, I thought he was on vacation.

"Tsk tut." Luo Tiantian tutted a few times, and said casually: "Does Police Officer Bu look quite laid back?"