291-300

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 291: Someone buys hot search
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 291: Someone buys hot search
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Luo Tiantian's eyes flashed, thinking of something.

So she said, "Director Wu, it's like this..."

Next, she said half-truth and half-truth about the'abnormal' situation in Luojiazu's grave.

Of course, she did not say that she fainted inexplicably in the graveyard.

Instead, he said that he was attacked by others there and was in a coma for nearly half a month.

As soon as I woke up, I quickly contacted the director.

For this statement, Luo Tiantian did not worry about being seen through.

As a result, it is impossible for the four major families to leak the truth of the matter.

Secondly, according to what Xue Feimo said, as well as their conditions when they went down the mountain, they were indeed ‘besieged’ for several days.

As for the truth?

The media doesn't care.

As long as you can get traffic, you can achieve your goals.

True or false to them is nothing but Yifeng's apology statement.

After the report, continue to report.

Just make a profit right now.

"..." Director Wu was shocked for a long time after listening.

As a director who is the best in the entertainment industry, he has a wide range of contacts both inside and outside the circle.

Luo Tiantian's words suddenly reminded him of an unpopular story he had heard when chatting with his friends.

In the story, it was about the Luo family.

Rumor has it that the Luo family has a family heirloom.

With that treasure, you will be able to stand on the height of a rich and enemy country.

I still remember that when he heard this story, he just sneered at his friend if he watched more costume TV series.

At that time, his friend just ‘haha laughed’, indicating that he was not hearsay.

No one knows where this rumor came from.

However, in the upper circle, many people have heard of this story.

Is this story true?

Thinking of this, he hesitantly asked: "So... the Luo Family Cemetery was closed because of this?"

Luo Tiantian gave an "um" and continued: "Surely you know that too? In fact, I am indeed Luo Jia Luo Tiantian. I was killed by Ningxia at the beginning and was fortunately adopted by foreign adoptive parents. Otherwise... I might have died in a corner of the mountain village long ago."

After a pause, Luo Tiantian sighed and continued: "Half a month ago, Luo Mi interceded with Master Mo, hoping that I could forgive them for being unclear. Under the rational analysis of Master Mo, I put it down for the time being. Those kindnesses and grievances. That's why, accompanied by bodyguards, went to the Luo Family Cemetery to worship the ancestors. How could you ever think... that something will happen to be attacked and surrounded?"

"So that's it." Director Wu nodded suddenly, "Then how are you now? Are you seriously injured?"

Luo Tiantian said: "At that time, the injuries were indeed serious, and the four major families were watching around the cemetery. In order to prevent any accidents to my injuries, Lord Mo had to send someone to the tent, and secretly invited a doctor to treat me. Today I woke up from a coma and he sent me back to the manor."