Harry considered it for a moment. "I think she's doing good. Great, actually," he was beaming with pride, "She got in the National Quidditch Team!"

"Congratulations." Draco gave him a sincere but extremely faint smile. Harry found that he loved the subtle sweetness in it.

"How are you then?"

Harry mused for a while, helping himself to a refill. "Not bad. Minus the bloody Prophet. It was a separation on good terms, really. We just..." he trailed off, not knowing how to phrase it.

Draco prompted him. "Drifted apart?"

Harry jumped. "No! No. We still love each other, a lot. It's just... I kind of love her like a very dear friend."

Draco nodded. "How did you realize it?"

Harry blushed. Draco could tell it made him uncomfortable. "Um, you know, if you're, um, willing to say. Sorry, that was really insensitive of me, you don't have to-"

"No, no. It's okay." Harry sighed. "Actually, she told me."

Draco raised an eyebrow.

Harry's head was in a fierce battle of tug of war. "She told me I'm gay," he blurted out, finally. "I'm gay."

Harry couldn't read Draco's expression because it was all mixed and twisted up. But he could make out... amusement?

There was almost a visible trace of a smirk in his voice. "Correct me if I'm wrong... but does that mean you're gay awakening was from your ex-wife?"

Harry flushed crimson. "Yes," he mumbled, looking down. "And also the Granger-Weasleys," he added, muttering.

He was staring at his shoes and Draco was silent, but he could hear the huge smirk painted on his face.

"Interesting." Draco was desperately holding back a laugh. He knew it was a little mean for him to find it funny, but he couldn't help it. Seriously, gay awakening from his wife and best friends was pretty damn hilarious.

"Stop smirking," Harry said without looking up.

"Sorry," Draco replied, the smirk in his voice still evident.

Harry finally looked up. "It's not even that funny," he retorted. "And stop smirking!"

Draco purposedly put on a double smirk. Harry didn't even know that was physically possible. "All right, all right. I'm sorry. But as a gorgeous homosexual myself, I'm not going to lie- I find it incredibly humorous."

Harry blinked. "You're-"

"Yep."

"Who's-"

"None of your business." Draco sipped his coffee and wiggled his brow at Harry. Damn. Harry hated that it kind of made him look cute and sexy at the same time.

"Fine."

Draco chuckled to himself as he refilled both mugs.

"Thanks," Harry said quietly. "I didn't know you were..."

"Gay? That's because you're an oblivious prat."

"Hey!"

Draco shrugged.

"Fine. I guess I am a little oblivious like my friends say," he huffed, "But that's no reason to call someone a prat."

Draco shrugged again. Secretly, his heart was dancing around his chest at Harry's adorable tantrum. He decided to change the subject in case Harry started to press on his gay awakening. "Was that why you were having a panic attack?"

"Part of it, I guess. I was already swamped with the whole swarm of Prophet reporters," he shuddered a little at the thought, "And I just disapparated. I didn't even have time to decide a location and I somehow ended up on that park bench."

Draco mused about that for a bit. Harry continued.

"Then I started having flashbacks. I could still feel the reporters crowding me, and the whole awakening thing just came flying back to me..." His voice trailed off. "And- and there were more. Like Ginny moving out, my Godson being picked up-" he inhaled shakily. He felt Draco's hand on his shoulder. "And then the war came back." The last sentence was almost a whisper.

Draco scooched his chair closer to harry and wrapped his arms around him. He almost never did this, but he didn't care. Harry needed it, and Draco wanted to.

Harry was buried in Draco's scent as he held back tears. He felt like a child, but Draco's presence soothed him. "I- I didn't know what was happening to me. The dizziness, nausea, and hyperventilating... it was all so unfamiliar and..."

"I know."

Harry looked up at him, still in his arms. Draco gingerly released him and sat back in his chair.

"Sixth year?"

Draco nodded, eyes searching at the floor. "It was a tough year," he said softly.

It was Harry's turn to console him. "We both knew first-hand."

The way his head drooped broke Harry's heart. "Hey," he said, extending an arm and looping it over Draco's shoulders.

Draco lifted his head to look at him. He smiled. A tired smile.

"I had some direct experiences of a panic attack," he said.

Harry rubbed Draco's shoulder soothingly. It sent electric shocks shooting through both of them.

Draco gave him a half-smirk. "Lucky for you though, I knew exactly what to do."

Harry laughed and pulled his arm away, a little reluctantly. "And Thank you," he bowed his head poshly.

Draco laughed at his ridiculous gesture. Something sparkled in his eyes every time the rare laugh escapes him, Harry noticed.

"Really, Potter. It's not a problem."