Chapter 19 - Gaining Help

"Alright you brats, I have something I need to say." Aizawa said as he was getting out of his yellow sleeping bag. He stood up in front of the class and the students' attention was all on him. "We're moving you all to a dorm."

Silence, then there were chatter and cheers. The noise was raising by the second and it annoyed Aizawa. A tick mark appeared on his annoyed and frowning face as he yelled, "SHUT UP."

He glared at them and used his quirk to make a scarier effect on the how angry he was. The students immediately stopped what they were doing and gulped at the situation they were facing with. An annoyed teacher.

Sighing and releasing the hold of his quirk, Aizawa continued to explain about the dorms. "As I was saying. All UA students will be going into the dorms and worrying about permission from parents is already done. We got all of the parents' consents. They even got all your things at the dorms already, so we will be heading there."

Aizawa signaled to the students to follow him as he walked out of the classroom. The students grabbed their bags and got up to push in their chairs. Walking down the hallways, 1A was chatting about how they wanted to decorate their room and what they wondered what the dorms would look like.

Reaching their destination, they were in front of building, which was their dorm. (Same as canon) Strolling into the building, the girls squealed as rushed to explore every inch of the place, while the boys just walked around the living room and the dining room.

Once again annoyed by his students, Aizawa just sighed and spoke up.

"You have been assigned dooms. There are names on the doors and all your stuff is inside of the room." Aizawa informed. He walked to a room, which was his and said, "Don't wake me up unless it's important. Also you're making your own food."

The door shut right behind him leaving the students in silence. They all decided to decorate their rooms and meet up at the living room once done.

After the students came together in the living room and in their own clothing, wanted to look at each other's rooms. Then, when that was done, they all headed back to the living room and they started to chat.

"You know Bakubro, why do you have a pin board in your room?" Questioned a certain redhead.

"None of your business shitty hair!" Shouted the explosion boy.

Sero said, "It's probably what Hikari mentioned before in the camp, right? Something about finding a guy."

Bakugo frowned. "So what if it is?"

"Wait, Bakugo you're looking for someone?" Asked Jiro.

"What of it?" Yelled Bakugo. "It doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with you!"

"But Bakubro we can help you." Kirishima stated with a seriousness in his eyes. "If you're looking for him, then he would be important to you. Let us, the Bakusquad, help you."

"Yeah!" The rest of the squad exclaimed.

Iida pushed up his glasses and said, "I think the rest of the class would also like the help."

The rest nodded their heads and Bakugo smiled inside. They were willing to help him, unlike the police, but how would they react if they were looking for a quirkless boy?

"Tch, fine." Bakugo replied.

The class smiled at the explosion boy and Momo questioned, "Can you give us soe information about the boy? Like name, quirk, age, what he looks like and what he is like."

"The missing guy we're looking for is my childhood friend. I've known him for as long as I remember, but he disappeared when we were 7." Bakugo explained as he shoved his hands into his pockets with his head looking at the ground. "He was always smiling and wanted to become a hero, but was sad because he thought he couldn't, since he was... quirkless."

"QUIRKLESS?!" The class shouted.

Yelling back, Bakugo said, "YEAH, WHAT OF IT? YOU GOING TO STOP FUCKING HELPING ME SEARCH FOR HIM BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING QUIRKLESS, JUST LIKE THOSE DAMN MOTHERFUCKING POLICE AND HEROES?""

"What?" Whispered Uraraka.

"YOU FUCKING HEARD ME!" Bakugo screamed, as he was getting all the frustration out for all those years he kept it inside. "PEOPLE, POLICE AND EVEN THOSE FUCKING HEROES STOPPED TRYING TO FIND HIM IN LESS THAN A FUCKING WEEK! WHY WOULD I THINK YOU WERE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENT?"

"Wait, Bakugo. We aren't going to stop searching for him." Kaminari stated.

"What?" Questioned Bakugo as he stared at his peers.

Kirishima added, "It wouldn't be manly if we stopped."

The rest of the class nodded in agreement.

"We aren't going to be the same as those people, Bakugo." Exclaimed Mina. "We will help find this guy, so continue to explain."

Surprised, Bakugo replied, "Tch, fine. I help him hold onto the fucking dream, so he is somewhere helping people, since he was always one wanting to help. About how he looks, he's pretty shitty. Has green fluffy hair and freckles. Don't know if that change though. Remember, last time I saw him was when I was 7."

Listening to the description, Shinso was frowning, but no one noticed. Bakugo continued to explain the personality of the mysteries childhood friend and he was ending the explanation with the name.

"The shitty nerd would always call me Kacchan." Bakugo said.

"Wait Kacchan? What's the name of the brave guy who would call you that?" Kaminari repeated as he, and some others were containing their laughter. Bakugo growled, while Shinso had a flashback to the night Hikari snuck into the house after the summer camp.

Flashback:

"Kacchan wouldn't want me to just leave you and do nothing!" Exclaimed the green haired boy as he stared up at the ceiling. "I can't let them do that!"

"I understand the first part, but who's Kacchan?" Questioned the sleep derived boy as he frowned at the wounds his patient had gotten.

Midoriya gave a bright smile while remembering some great memories in the past. "He is my childhood friend and hero. If it wasn't for him, I would've given up on saving people, since I'm quirkless and all."

"Oh?" Shinso responded as he looked at Midoriya's smile. "Sounds like a nice guy. What was he like?"

Midoriya giggled. "He is one to never give up and has a flashy quirk, but I believe that he will use it right. Others misunderstand him a lot, but he doesn't care."

Shinso smirked as he packed up the first aid kit. "I would like to meet this guy."

"You already have." Midoriya said as he laughed.

The violet haired boy was frowning even more and Bakugo finally spoke the name of the guy they were all going to look for.

"His name is Izuku Midoriya."

Eyes widening, Shinso gulped silently. It was either help Bakugo be revealing Hikari's identity or keeping it a secret from Bakugo, until Hikari decided to reveal himself.

The class nodded and they all wanted to head over to Bakugo's room to look at the clues and leads he had found, but Shinso was standing there frozen, which was unnoticed by most, but a dual colour haired boy stood and stared at him.

'What should I do?' Thought Shinso as he spaced out.