Chapter 7 - USJ

At the USJ, the class 1A had just arrived. They had just gone off the bus and headed to the entrance of the dome. They were greeted by the pro-hero Thirteen and had to listen to her introduction as they walked into the building.

The hero was explained the exercise they were about to do, but then a purple mist started to cover the center of the building. This was unnoticed by everyone, but a spiky red head.

"Cool, you have fake villains as well!" He exclaimed.

"Fake villains?" Repeated the heroes.

Aizawa turned towards the direction his student was facing. His eyes widened at the sight of seeing multiple figures exiting the mist. He readied his position and yelled out orders.

"Those aren't fake, their real! Thirteen, stay and protect the students!" He ordered as he raced to the multiple figures still exiting the eerie mist.

Students were panicking. They were shaking and frozen. Some of them were ready to fight and backup their teacher, but as he ordered, Thirteen made sure the students were in front of her and she made sure that she would be able to protect them.

As the students stood near the entrance and watched their teacher fight, but the purple mist was right behind them. It lifted Thirteen's guard up and she made sure that every student had theirs up too. The mist formed into a figure. It neither had a solid body nor head. It was only a human body in shape.

"Hello, I am Kurogiri and I have come with the League of Villains, whose goal is to collect All Might's head." The purple mist announced. "But it appears that he isn't here, so the young master has decided to kill some of you off."

Students paled at the threat. To kill the symbol of peace and themselves, the situation had gone to worse to even worse. The light hearted students started to shake, but as to the students who were ready to fight, two of them rushed towards the mist. They ran in with their attacks activated, which was a hard punch and a bunch of explosions. Thirteen cried out to them to stop, but it was too late. Kurogiri used his quirk to send most of the students to different zones of the USJ.

It left some students with the pro-hero, but they were all separated. The students fought alongside with Thirteen to take down the villain who was blocking their way to freedom. As the students and heroes fought, a certain vigilante was nearly there at the destination.

Huffing and puffing, the vigilante was racing towards the huge dome, which he knew was the USJ. He had once eavesdropped on Aizawa as he was explaining where he would be for a field trip to Hizashi. That was a week ago, when it was late at night and came into his room for a rest. He described the dome to be a huge white semi-circle and the one Midoriya saw in sight, looked exactly as he described.

He rushed to the entrance and tried to push open the door while panting, but it wasn't working. Something was blocking it. Instead as a counter measure, he looked up and saw windows at the very top of the dome. He stared at it and sighed, knowing what he had to do.

He ran to the tallest tree, which was surrounding the USJ and climbed it. Once he reached to the very top, He was about the same height as the window. Luckily for him, the branch he was on was long and thought he could break into the USJ.

He took a breath and braced himself for what was about to happen. He started to run across the branch and once he was at the very end of it, he leaped into the air. He pushed himself forward and crashed against the window.

Once he was inside the USJ, he started to fall. As he fell he thought, 'Crap, I forgot about the landing.'

As he continued to fall, he was panicking and trying to find a plan he could use, but when he finally landed, he was in the water zone. He hit the water and saw many villains. They had their eyes widened once they saw him, but Hikari didn't let them have the time to react. He swam up to the surface and made his way onto a ship.