☠️Head Start💨

Mulai dari awal

I heard faint grumbles of their stomachs before I grinned.
"Yeah, that's what I thought."
"Y/n, you don't even know how to hunt." Micheal said.
"Yes, I do. I've learned a lot by myself- duck!" I hissed as I hid behind a bush.
"I like ducks-"
"No! Duck now!" I warned at Sasha.

Comrade hid beside me as watched. There was a pack of wolves ahead of us, I can shoot them and use their fur but. . . It's too many and it'll cause a lot of sound for the dead to notice.

"We need to sneak around, Comrade can distract them as we-"
"I'm so hungry. . ." Sasha whined.
"Not now!" Connie hissed.
"Seriously?" I said.
"She's a foodie, Y/n." Micheal replied.

"I'll take care of them." Mikasa said.
"These are wild wolves, Mikasa. Are you sure-"
"To get Eren across. . . I'll do Anything." She said.

"Be careful, the dead can be near us-""I can handle myself

"I can handle myself." She cut me off.

I rolled my eyes and snuck off, letting the other's take their time discussing on what to do. Comrade stayed by my side as we crept behind the bushes, I noticed bear traps on the ground, hidden in leafs.

That'll hurt. I kept moving as Comrade kept an eye out for me, and as I expected as soon as Mikasa ran out, 1 hunter snarled as he charged and leapt towards her.

I grabbed my rifle as a instant reflex and aimed before shooting it in the head. Making it fall back and saving Mikasa.

The ringing shot of my gun of course alerted the wolves who turned and saw Mikasa standing there, defenseless, she held her blades before me and Comrade ran out and began to attack.

2 wolves ran to Comrade and attacked him before I shot 5 charging at Mikasa. I grabbed my knife and stabbed one that bit my lower leg, I kicked one in the face and stabbed it's head before snatching my pistol and blasting one in the mouth.

Finally killing the whole pack. Comrade was strangling one wolf by it's throat. His jaws clamping down on it as the other one lay bleeding out.

I got up and placed my gun back and checked my leg. Bleeding but I'll live. I sighed before pulling my pants leg down, Comrade sniffed it and whined in worry.
"It's alright, buddy. I'm good." I said.
"Why did you-"
"Because if I didn't, you wouldn't be breathing right now." I cut her off.

Micheal came running to us with the gang behind him.
"You okay? I saw one of them go for your leg-"
"I'm fine, Mikasa are you bit or scratched?" I asked.
"I-I'm fine. . ." She said.
"Good. . . Let's load up and start getting some meat off of them then." I said.

~3rd pov~

"You really think she's the answer to our problems?" Joan questioned Coyote.
"Yeah. . . She's immune, I know it."
"She has a squad with her, it won't be easy to get her-"
"We'll find someone to get her. . . To convince her to come with us. . . For now let's find that doctor guy and make sure he knows." She said to the 3 men behind her.