chapter two

Hours later

♡Michael White♡

Michael White

I looked down at her while she was asleep. All i could think was damn, she sure is gorgeous. I can't believe I managed to finally find her, after years of chasing her down.

I've been in love with her ever since that one event happened 4 years ago, the summer of 2017...

"Yo not gonna lie though her bestie was kinda bad" Jahseh mentioned. We've been on this damn jet for 5 and a half hours and all he's been talking about was thot ass Mariama. She was never all that to me.

"Please bro..." i smacked my teeth.

"Naw cus don't even lie, if you wasn't after Angel you would tap that shit" He said. "She so cute, and she's a really good dancer too. That bbl surgery she got last year really did her so much justice cus she use to be built like a flat screen tv. And she got a nice big ass house, she live wit her daddy still but he still spoil the fuck outta her—"

"Jah" i cut him off.

"Yea?"

"Shut the fuck up. You acting like i aint go months of research on her ass. Ion wanna hear no more shit bout that bitch" I scolded.

 Ion wanna hear no more shit bout that bitch" I scolded

Angel Montero

My body slowly  started to wake up. My head was pounding hard as fuck. I could barely focus on anything but i started to hear two people talking in a distance.

"You just down bad Jahseh"

"Shut the fuck up"

Jahseh? Who the hell is Jahseh?? I thought to myself. That name sounded so familiar. I was still weary and could hardly think straight.

I started to slowly open my eyes and saw that i was in a bright setting. I looked at my surroundings, it looked like i was in a plane.

I must be on the way to my honey moon trip with Malik i thought. But i soon realized that something didn't feel right. The plane was smaller and i was the only seat in this row. This was definitely a jet and i know damn well Malik can't afford no fucking jet.