Keeping up with the Motts

You arrive at dandys house. Except it isnt a house at all, it is a freakishly large mansion, known as Mott manor. It is like out of a fairy tale and something you've never thought you would be able to live in. Gloria calls a lady named Dora out to bring in your bags. You walk inside the door and take a deep breath as you look around. Wow. Its the most beautiful thing you've ever seen.

"You have a lovely home Gloria."

"Well thank you. Dandy will be glad to know you are here. Dora go get him please."

You wait for dandy to come downstairs to greet you, not knowing what he will say. First he thinks you're a stupid girl, then a fine one. Make up your damn mind Dandy.

Dandy follows Dora down the stairs.

"What took so long mother? You know I hate waiting. How boring!"

Well, he doesn't really respect his mother which is a problem. But maybe we can fix that.

"It was a rather long drive Dandy, but we are here now. Say hello to your new friend."

Dandy rolls his eyes. "What are you doing just standing there? Amuse me."

You look at him blankly.

"Ugh. Follow me." 

He leads you to a room that looks like it's meant for a child.

"You are going to play with me."

He pushes you onto a white couch in the middle of the room. He scoots close to you and stares into your eyes.

"Play what?" You breathe heavily.

"Let me show you, stupid girl"

Ouch again. But it was kinda hot.

He pulls a black scarf out of his pocket and wraps it around your head to cover your eyes. He also wraps something around your wrists.

He pulls the scarf up off your eyes so you can make eye contact with him.

"Look around the room. When I put the blind fold back on, you have one minute to hide. If you can get away from me without seeing, you win.  If I catch you in less than a minute, I win."

"Okay. What do I win?"

"We will discuss prizes after."

He puts the scarf down so you can't see. He whispers in your ear to run and hide. You only have one minute. You try to feel around the room to see if there is anything to crouch behind. You remember a few chairs across the room. You try to be quiet, even though Dandy was probably watching you struggle. You felt something big and tried to put yourself behind it the best you could.

"Times up!" Dandy yells from across the room.

You hear loud footsteps coming closer. You wonder what his prize would be if he wins. Your blindfold gets ripped off and cuts off your thinking and you let out a scream.

" Found you. I win."

"You probably cheated."

"I don't cheat. Its boring. Since you lost, you owe me amusement. You are going to get up on that stage and dance for me."

He goes to a closet and you see its full of costumes.

"Put this on. Right now!"

This is getting a little crazy.

"What the Fuck Dandy. I'm not putting that on. I'll look like part of the freakshow!"

"That's the point. Now put this on or I'll punish you."

"Oh really? And how are you gonna do that?" You smirk.

He grabs your tied hands and brings you across the hallway into a large bedroom. He pushes you onto the bed and you sit up quickly.

"Nice room Dandy. Now are you gonna punish me or not?"

"Shut up." He walks closer to you and whispers in your ear "You better be a good girl for me." He looks you up and down before putting his lips on yours. He slowly kisses down your neck and up to your lips again. You don't really see how this is a punishment. He's a really good kisser. All of a sudden he grabs your neck and kisses you harder and messier. You can barely breathe at all. You pull away from him to have a moment to breathe and he pulls you right back in. Your body is screaming for him to touch you. Its like he heard, because right away he pulls you on top of him. He pushes your hips onto his so you start grinding on his lap.

" Do you like that?"

" I love it. Touch me more dandy please."

He starts to undress you and his kisses turn more aggressive. You can tell he wants you just as bad. He rips your top off and kisses you all the way down your body until your belly button. He smiles up at you, and you nod. You knew what he was about to do. He pulls you down so you can look him in the eyes again as he pulls down his pants to reveal his very expensive looking boxer's.

" You want this? Do you want me?" He says as he takes off your underwear.

You nod again. This was all happening so fast. You hope this would happen every night you stay at the Mott Manor.

He pushes himself inside of you and you lightly moan. He grabs your face and pulls it towards his. "Shhh. You have to be quiet." He covers your mouth with his hand and leans in to kiss your neck. He gets more rough and sloppy with every minute passing. He's so good at making you feel good. You start to feel like you're on cloud nine, and you know what that means. Dandy starts to lightly bite your neck and leaves a hickey. He sees that you enjoy it so he leaves another one above your collar bone.

"You better show those off. Let people know you're mine."

At those words you feel yourself feeling better and better until you feel a release. Dandy was about to finish too.

"I'm about to cum."

He pulls out right before he finishes and rolls over to look at you.

"You know, I don't really think you're a stupid girl anymore. Unless you want to be."

You laugh. "That's all it took? you to fuck me to see who I truly am?"

" I just want you to know I don't do that with anyone. I get bored very easily."

" I've noticed. But don't you think we should have taken it a bit slower? Not that I didn't enjoy it or anything cause I did, I just want to know how you feel."

" I think it was right. It felt right. I knew you wanted me and I wanted you."

" Am I the first girl you've been this nice to? Cause at first I thought you were a real dick."

"honestly, yes. My mother pays you handsomely, might as well put some use into you!"

" That's a joke... Right?"

"Of course." Dandy chuckles.