luxury love

You wake up in Dandy's arms but he's still sleeping. You both must have been pretty worn out. You cant help but stare at him, he looks so handsome. Yesterday was the most exciting but unexpected day of your life, and you hope everyday from now on would be the same, now that you live with the Motts. Now you just have to wait for Dandy to wake up.

He shuffles around the bed for a few seconds and then opens his eyes to look at you. You jump back a bit.

"Oh shit dandy you scared me! Good morning."

"Good morning. Sleep well?" Dandy laughs.

"The best sleep Ive ever had." You crawl back into Dandy's arms and wrap them around you.

"you know, you look so pretty when you sleep." Dandy says.

"Creep!" You push him away jokingly.

You hear gloria call you down to the kitchen for breakfast. You both get up and race down the stairs. Dandy pulls out a chair beside his out from an incredibly long table. Dora puts breakfast in front of you seconds later.

"Pancakes, really? How boring."

"Dandy, you used to love pancakes."  Gloria says, sounding dissapointed. "Anyway, how do you like having a new friend?" 

"Shes much better than you mother." Dandy says as he rolls his eyes.

Gloria stays quiet. Dandy looks at you and then looks out the window to the car outside, then back at you again like he's hinting something. He whispers to you "lets go" before grabbing your hand and running to the mansions grand entrance. You put your shoes on as he grabs the keys and head to the car. When you get into the car, dandy leans over and kisses you. He grabs your face and pulls you closer, but this time its soft. You wonder if he's ever been this caring with anyone before. Just yesterday he was using you as his personal game. Today, you realize you already feel more for him than anyone before. He pulls away from you and looks into your eyes. He smiles and turns toward the steering wheel and starts to pull out of the driveway.

"So where are we going?"

"You're rich now. I'm going to show you what that feels like."

What does he mean you're?...

"How are you gonna do that?"

"Its a surprise."

You drive for about half an hour before pulling in front of a giant mall. Dandy gets out and opens the car door for you.

"We are going to play a game."

"Oh god Dandy no. Not another game please."

"Just trust me. You'll like this one."

You follow Dandy into the mall. You see a row of designer stores next to each other.

"Pick a store, any store!"

"Wow... What are you doing?"

"I'm letting you choose a store to shop at. Now choose a store or I will!"

"Okay! I pick this one!"

You point to the store in front of you and dandy wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you with him into the store. You never would have came here if dandy didn't bring you, you could never spend so much money just on clothes.

"You have twenty minutes to pick out whatever you want. I will pay for everything you want to purchase, under one condition."

"oh? What is it?"

" you have to put on a show for me tonight."

" like, a fashion show?"

" Yep."

" Okayyy. That's fair!"

"Alright, now get shopping. Time starts now."

You pick through all of the clothes and they're all so beautiful you don't know where to start. You feel kind of bad though, because he's being nice enough to give you whatever you want with his money. Your thoughts no longer distract you once you see the most beautiful dress youve ever laid eyes on. It was a long, light pink off the shoulder dress. You could already see yourself dancing with dandy in it under the moonlight. Pink was never really your favorite colour, but you'll make an exception.

Dandy yells across the store "Ten minutes!"

You find a few more things before time is up. Dandy pays a large amount for your things and you can't help but feel bad. When you get to the car, dandy pushes you against it and wraps his hand around your throat.

"I cant wait for that show tonight."

He kisses your neck and pushes you into the car. You head back to the mansion.

You arrive at the mansion and Gloria bombards you with questions of where you've been. Dandy yells at his mother to shut up as he pushes you toward the stairs and you both run upstairs. Dandy picks you up so you are facing him and you wrap your legs around him. He kisses you and brings you into his "play room".

"You better give me that show now."

Dandy puts you down and throws your bag of clothes at you. He demands you to put them on. You slowly take your clothes off as he remains eye contact with you. You want to give him the show he's been waiting for. You walk to him closely and he pulls you onto his lap.

"You're so fucking hot." He pulls you in for a kiss and then says "Now I'm only gonna say this one more time. Try those clothes on for me."

You slip into your favorite new dress and Dandy's jaw drops. He hasn't taken his eyes off of you the whole time you were changing, and still hasn't. You feel confident in it, like you can do anything you want.

"You look beautiful in that dress. You look like you're royalty."

"Thank you Dandy. And thank you for spoiling me today. I Don't deserve it."

"Be quiet y/n. You do deserve it. You deserve to be happy."

"Maybe I do. But... Are you happy?"

"I am now."