in another worldline

yjh x kdj 

- the earth is online crossover 

-spoilers for both series

-some things may be inaccurate, it's been a while since I've read both series

———————————————

Kim Dokja had been transported to another world line.

This was not planned, kinda. Kim Dokja had planned on returning on earth, but this was definitely not his earth.

This earth was different.

It wasn't peaceful, there were obvious signs of destruction and violence littered over the city he had landed in. Shops were ransacked and it was not uncommon to find dead bodies in his field of view.

He wandered the streets of wherever he was in search of clues and any sentient life forms. As he roamed he wasn't able to find anyone, although he was able to find out more about his current situation.

For one, Kim Dokja was not in Korea, looking at the shops around him he figured out he was in China. This didn't hinder him much though, thanks to the Star Stream he was still able to understand what he was reading perfectly without ever learning the language.

Another thing to note was a massive black tower that, well, towered over every other building around it. He spent a bit of time circling the tower and investigating it to the best of his ability.

After checking his phone to see if there was any information on his situation he gave up and started to search around once again.

He had been walking for a few minutes, trying to follow the distant sounds of shouting he had been hearing for a while now.

Of course, he stayed on guard the entire time. Although it was impossible for a normal human to defeat him, a constellation and demon king, this world was currently witnessing the apocalypse.

He wasn't stupid, as he strolled through the city he had seen countless buildings with giant spiderwebs attached to them, pins and needles stuck to the walls too perfectly to be done by hand, it was easy to tell that these were not ordinary humans.

These remains were either the results of humans with the abilities of monsters, or humans who had the ability to take down these monsters.

He refrained from using [Way of the Wind] for this very reason, gathering information came first.

There was another strange thing he had noticed, he hadn't received a single indirect message since he had arrived.

"Biyoo?"

There was no familiar "baat" to be heard. For the time being Kim Dokja would have to act alone.

[Y ou wi ll alw ays hav e me]

Kim Dokja ignored the Fourth Wall.

Speaking of alone, the man spotted two figures in the distance.

The two people were standing close together—upon closer inspection they were actually separating themselves after hugging intimately.

The first one was wearing all black, it was too far away to see his features well but he was about a head taller than the other person.

Moving closer in, Kim Dokja realized that he recognized the taller figure.

Yoo Joonghyuk.

That was Yoo Joonghyuk. His life and death companion. His boyfriend.

Kim Dokja's mind drew a blank.