Prologue

Long ago two races ruled over the earth, humans and monsters. One day war broke out between the two races, after a long battle the humans emerged victorious. The monsters were then sealed underground and never seen again.

  So far seven human have fallen and haven't returned. There is a legend among monsters that one day an angle will fall from the surface and free them from their prison. Then the ninth human fell, the angle, Frisk.

  Frisk was able to fulfill the legend and free the monsters, but with every happy end there is a bad one...

  Frisk had a power that no human has ever had before and that was the power to RESET the whole world back to were she fell. She only used this power once to get everyone to the surface, but someone else had a different idea for this power...

                                                                                        Frisk's POV 

  There "I" was... standing in front of my once friend and now foe. I couldn't feel my body, I wasn't in control. Chara controlled me and killed everyone, and all I could do was sit there and watch useless, that's what I was useless. If I just wasn't so naive and trusted Chara none of this would've happened and everyone would be alright! But because of me I know have to fight one of my closest friends... Sans.

                                                                                       Sans's POV

  Here I am in judgment hall standing in front of my once dearest friend and now enemy. The fight then started I used my first attack and Frisk was barely able to dodge it, she was able to keep it going for a while but then I finally killed her...

  I walked up to the dead body and for some reason I was crying... why am I crying, she killed everyone, everyone is dead because of that brat! Yet... it felt like something was different about her than last time. I felt like someone was calling for help... but who? Then the body disappeared and Frisk came back. Welp here we go...

                                                                                 Frisk's POV

  Over and  again I felt the pain of dying, I felt the bones rip through my chest and the blasters burn even though I wasn't the one in control I felt all the pain. Death repeated over 100 times at that point and I couldn't do anything to stop it, all I could do was watch them fight. Until I saw some sort of blue light it felt warm and full of life, it was a soul. Then the soul flashed and Chara was pushed back "Hurry!" it said

                                                                               Chara's POV

  I was pushed back! But by what, the bonehead didn't use his stupid blue magic, I didn't care he was weak right now so I got my knife and ran up to him. I held the blade high ready to cut straight through his chest, but something was stoping me... guilt, there was someone who I wish I didn't kill, Papyrus. Even after all I've done he believed in me, even after killing him, then I remembered something he said "even the worst person can be a good person if they just try" these words are what stoped me so instead of going for the kill, I let Frisk take control...

                                                                              Frisk's POV 

  I was able to break through Chara's controlled and just before the blade hit Sans I turned it to me, stabbing myself, it hurt but it was worth it, I then saw Sans's eyes filled with shock and tears. Soon after I returned to the SAVE screen and RESET one final time...