Chapter 5: Sharing

We all got back to the penthouse at around five o'clock that evening, with two worn out children and an extremely sexually frustrated me... and Tom, I didn't know how Tom was feeling after the Strawberry situation, but I secretly hoped he was just as hot and bothered as I was.

Lyle had begun cooking dinner as we walked in so I told the children to go and clean themselves up while Tom set up a film on the TV for them to watch while I went to freshen up for half an hour. And by freshen up I meant fantasise over Tom and our moment from earlier. I couldn't wait any longer, the idea of him eating those chocolate covered strawberries and the sound of his moans, it had me desperately needing him more than just thought I ever would!

I escaped to my room and shut the door behind me, going straight into the en suite bathroom and stripping down to my underwear. I looked at myself in the mirror and ran my fingers over my body slowly, the light touch tickling my skin and causing goose bumps to form in their path. Closing my eyes I tried to imagine that they were not my fingers, but that they belonged to the gorgeously handsome man that was currently sitting in the living room, the soft touch of his fingers, followed closely by his lips. God I needed something... anything to relieve myself of this hot burning fire between my legs.

Eyes still shut, my hands slipped down over my stomach and over the fabric of my knickers, I gasped at just that sensation alone and knew I needed some kind of release. I removed my underwear and turned on the water in the shower, glancing at my reflection over my shoulder and smirking to myself. I was glad I'd managed to keep myself in shape. I looked and felt good, confident even.

With the warn water running over my body, I couldn't help but let the steam fill the air as I let my fingers explore my body again, keeping my eyes closed the whole time as I imagined it was his hands and fingers touching me. The image of him licking the strawberry juice from his thumb replaying in my head as my fingers slipped between my legs to play with myself softly and slowly. I let out a very quiet and soft moan as I touched myself, Tom's name came to my lips but I didn't dare speak it in fear he would hear me.

The hot heat spread throughout my body, my breathing getting heavier as I allowed my fingers to edge ne towards that pleasuring end I so needed, imagining his lips on me, his hands teasing me all while I brought myself closer to my climax. The sensation became more intense and I couldn't hold back the moans now, I bit my lip to try to keep me quiet and my free hand ran through my hair and gripped and tugged at it. The water ran down my face as my head tipped back. I let go of my hair and ran my hand down to my breasts, pinching and squeezing to add to the pleasure I was feeling.

"Oh god" I whispered, knowing I was so close to the finish and I needed that climax more than anything. "Tom..." I purred and rubbed my hand between my legs faster, harder and desperately until the sudden wave of pleasure hit me and I gasped to stop myself crying out from how intense it felt. I leant back against the shower wall and let the water run over me while my heart pounded in my chest.

That was the relief I needed, but I didn't know if it would be enough to last too long before I needed more. Never the less it made me feel incredibly sexy and I knew that only meant I would be more flirty with Tom to try and get a reaction from him.

I emerged from my room fully dressed and fresh, deciding to get comfy and had thrown on a pair of lounge shorts and a tank top. Granted the shorts were pretty short and the tank top fitting to my figure, but it wasn't too revealing seeing as I had to look after the children and wanted to be fairly appropriate while dressed still.

Lilly, Daniel and Tom were all sat quietly on the sofa watching Lilo and Stitch, apparently it was the kids favourite, but Tom looked to be more engrossed than they were.