windowsill

The rain pelts against the window, but I had no time to focus on that, the only thing running through my mind, the feeling of his hands on my body as I watch him leaning against the side of the door.

No shirt, the candlelight casting shadows all over his his tattooed skin making me loose my breath. He flexes his muscles as he pushes himself away from the door, making his way over to me in the kitchen.

I'd been waiting all day for this moment, the sly touches, eye contact, the simple breaths and small kisses, all of that had driving me insane all day long.

He walks closer towards me, not a word leaving his lips as the sound of the rain hitting against the window fills the silence in the room. It took me long to realize my own actions before I pull him in, my arms around the back of his neck while he softly moans into the kiss. It feels like I'm unable to get enough of his touch.

Our lips brush against each other, his tongue sliding between mine while he walks towards me, making me back off till I meet the kitchen counter behind me, his body firmly pressing me against mine.

His hand pulls in my waist, intuitively making me arch my back, his hand comes up to my neck, stroking my hair away before he breaks the kiss, his lips making their way down my neck

His hand pulls in my waist, intuitively making me arch my back, his hand comes up to my neck, stroking my hair away before he breaks the kiss, his lips making their way down my neck. His mouth leaves marks all over my skin, sucking on the skin, his teeth grazing against it making me let out a groan while pulling him closer.

He smirks against my skin, placing one last kiss on my collarbone before returning to my mouth. I part my lips to speak, but his hand goes up to my mouth, covering it with the palm of his hand. He brings his index finger up to his own lips, demanding for me to stay silent.

His hand carefully starts lifting my shirt over my head before immediately reconnecting our lips. I feel his touch all over my body. Every time his fingers run over my skin I feel goosebumps all over my body.

There is no warning before he pulls my body against him, our lips connected while his hands wander down my body. His lips stroke over mine, his tongue sliding over my bottom lip. His fingertips go down to my thighs, teasing my skin with his small touches.

He lifts me on the counter, my body fully under his control. Neither of us able to disconnect our lips while I feel like I'm about to explode from the feeling he creates inside of me.

"Oh God" I whisper when he throws my legs over his shoulder, pulling my body towards the edge of the counter. His lips brush over the skin of my inner thighs as he places kisses all over them. He works his way up my body, his mouth making his way to my hips where he puts the side of my underwear between his teeth, quickly pulling it off my body.

I feel his lips all over my body, his tongue licking over my skin like it's the only thing he'd ever wanna taste. His hands stay on my hips as I try to hold back my whimpers, his touch making me feel like I need to scream.