8.5: SPECIAL (a date with Mitsuya)

You're now chatting with Mitsuya

Mitsuya:
Hey Y/n

Daddy kitten:
HI PRETTY BOY
WHATS UP??

Mitsuya:
Can I call you?

Mitsuya:
You don't have to if you're busy

Daddy kitten:
IM NEVER BUSY

-Mitsuya started a video call-

"Say whatcha need?"

"OH I-I was wondering if you wanna go out today?"

"..."

"YOU DONT HAVE TO"

"ARE U KIDDING ME?!
OFCOURSE ILL GO WITH YOU"

"WAIT WHAT"

"Were you expecting me to say no? Hold on I'll go get ready now"

"SWEET I-I'll pick you up at 5 if that's okay?"

"OKAY"

"I'll see you later, bye I love you"

"Wha-"

-call ended-

"I love you too.."

Mitsuya's POV:
"I did it.." I smiled as I got up from my bed and took my keys for my motorbike.

Your Pov:
After taking a whole range of what to wear, a knock was heard on my door meaning Mitsuya was there. I ran downstairs not forgetting my things.

I slammed the door open and threw myself a giant hug to him "MITSUYAA"
But instead of a headpat I was met with a smell of cigarette realizing it was someone else.

"THE FUCK U DOIN HERE?" I looked at Izana with disappointment while he laughs inviting himself in followed by Kakucho.

"Hey Y/n sorry to ruin your mood" he laughs patting my back, I grumbled under my breath until a sound of a motorbike getting closer and closer.

My smile went back as I said goodbye to my fellow brother and hopped in Mitsuya's bike.

"Well someone is excited" he smiles giving me a headpat. I nodded as I hold into Mitsuya's waist.

"Now let's go, I wanna show you a place" he started his engine and few moments later, you two were now speeding over the roads later arriving at a mountain that showed the whole city.

He parked his motorbike close by and gently took my hand and lead me to an already set picnic place.

"I hope this was alright" he chuckles, I smiled shaking my head saying it was fine.

It was nice to be at peace from all the commotion that happened from the past few days.

"OH here! I made you a hoodie since you said you've been needing one" you could see a faint blush on his cheeks while he awkwardly holds out a giant bag.

"You didn't have to you know" I smiled giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before I took the gift and opened it.

"Really Mitsuya you didn't have to" you took the hoodie and quickly put it on, the hoodie was soft and comfortable almost making you fall asleep until you remembered that you're still out with Mitsuya.

"I'm really glad Y/n, my sisters helped me out for a bit" he chuckles as he sits down on the picnic set "come before the food gets cold" he pats an empty space beside him signaling you to sit next to him.

You happily flop down next to him as you two happily ate the food while the sun starts to set.

Mitsuya then gave you a candy with your favourite a unusual flavor, you plop it in your mouth actually amazed of the flavor "this is good!" Mitsuya then looks at you as he gently held your chin and brought your lips to his taking the candy from your mouth.

"Mhm it is good" he smiles innocently while you stood there containing in your blush.

The end.

A/n: HI I SUCK AT WRITING ROMANCE SO I HOPE THIS WASNT TOO BAD
ANYWAYS IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES IVE RECENTLY JUST WENT TO CAMP AND JUST GOT MY 2ND DOSE OF VACCINE

I HOPE YOU ALL STAY SAFE <3