Chapter 4 ∞ Sex Jesus

Edited

Jack

I've decided to go along with The Hit Lister's plan. I just think that the name 'The Hit Lister' is too ominous for what's trying to be accomplished here. In favor of my nonchalant attitude I think I'll just call them something else. Something light and humorous. Sex Jesus works.

I slipped the shoe box into my messenger bag excitedly, my heart beating in my ears as I replaced the rock over the hole in the ground. I did a quick survey of my surroundings to deduce which way to walk in order to get back to the dirt path. My twenty minutes continued to slip away so I tried to speed up on the way back to my house.

When I finally got back inside of the house, my mother bombarded me.

"What did you get him?" She smiled widely, her eyes trained on my messenger bag.

"Why do you care? I thought you didn't like him." I roll my eyes.

"It's not that I don't like him, I just don't believe in being transgender. It's all so silly."

"Well, that was really rude. You should be ashamed of yourself. I thought Dad was supposed to be the ignorant one." I scoffed before walking past her up the stairs and into my room. Sometimes I forget how backwoods and idiotic my parents are, and it's moments like these where I wish they were mute. I locked my bedroom door to prevent further issues with my family. I exhaled before taking the mysterious box out of my bag and placing it on the floor. Sitting cross-legged in front of the box, I took a few more moments to stare at it.

After lifting the top off slowly I took out the note that I had already read and put it to the side, revealing the black pouch underneath it. I pulled open the drawstring pouch, emptying the contents onto my carpet.

A Five Seconds of Summer album, a metal set of Mickey Mouse ears with gems on it, and a piece of paper with a phone number tumbled out. The back of the phone number paper read: send him a nice photo.

I anxiously took out my phone to dial this mysterious number. I inhaled deeply after typing in the digits, finally tapping the call icon. As the phone rang the first time, my heart began to beat in my ears once more. It only rings twice before I'm met with a voice on the other line.

"Hello?" JJ's voice reached my ear. My eyes widened as I panicked. I hung up the phone quickly, unsure of what to say.

I was starting to get worried about that, since he hated me so much, he would never have given me his number using his own free will. That's how difficult he is. Now that I have his number, this opens up a whole new path for me to take on the way to his heart. I quickly added the number to my contacts, smiling proudly at my phone.

Why not push my luck? I decided to send JJ a text.

Jack:
Hey Beautiful

JJ:
Hi, um who is this???

Jack:
It's daddy

JJ:
Father?

Jack:
No, your other daddy. The cute guy from school that you want to have sex with 😉

JJ:

How the hell did you get my number Jack? You fucking stalker!

Me:

Funny you didn't deny that you wanted me to fuck u. That's not a problem though I can deadass come over right now all u have to do is say the word

JJ:
Nobody wants you to come anywhere. HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET MY NUMBER FUCKBOY?

Jack:
I was daydreaming about a perfect world and all of a sudden I knew ur number in my heart of hearts

JJ:
Keep dreaming. Im blocking you

Jack:
Or I could send u this

I open my front-facing camera and lean back a little bit, lifting up the front of my shirt and holding it in my teeth. I attempted to look as sexy as possible by looking down at my abs, making sure they were in full view. I snapped the picture and sent it to JJ immediately.

JJ:
What the fuck dude?

Jack:
I know you like them you're probably thinking about running ur fingers down them as I'm hovering over you about to penetrate your... I'll stop there. I don't need u cumming without me

JJ:
Why do you feel the need to be a constant nuisance?

Jack:
Its a gift

JJ:
This conversation is over

Me:
Have fun jerking it to that picture😘

All hail Sex Jesus. This was exactly the help that I needed.