1 - The Online Friend

Y/N POV.

"Y/N! Finally you're here! Jake won't shut up about his new boyfriend.", whines Chris, one of my best friends.

"Hey! You're just jealous that I have one and you don't!", says Jake.

"Yeeeeeaaaah. Suuuuure."

I can't stop laughing and Jake hits my shoulder lightly.

"Why are you already here? I thought you forgot to set an alarm again.", says Chris.

"Nah. This time I didn't forget it. And yes, I am proud of it."

Chris and Jake start to laugh. I start to smile. I'm so happy to know these two dorks.

Our first class was chemistry.

"Let's get to the lab!", says Jake and seems pretty excited.

He takes mine and Chris' wrists and takes us with him to the laboratory. The teacher was already inside, but she corrects some tests, so she hasn't started yet. Why should she? I mean, it's only 7:45.

Doesn't matter. We sit down and I get out my sketch book.

"New amazing drawings?", asks Chris excited.

"Not really. I have new ones, but they aren't amazing."

"Stop that. Your drawings are always amazing, otherwise than mine."

"Christopher Michael Davis. Don't say that again or I'll punch you in the face. Your drawings are so fucking beautiful! I would love to draw like that. I mean, they could be real pictures. They don't even look like drawings most of the time!"

"And yours look like they either got ripped out off a comic or a Manga! Fucking hell! I would love to draw like that!"

"Okay. You two stop that 'you're better' 'no you're better' thing now. You're both amazing in what you're doing. Okay?", interrupts Jake and we both nod.

The bell rings and Miss. Jackson stands up. Yey. Chemistry just starts and I already regret that I'm here..

She explains everything one thousand times but I still don't get it.. like.. she tries, but she isn't able to explain these things in a way I'll get it.. she seems like a nice person.. but she shouldn't be a teacher if she can't explain things. Or at least not my teacher.

But after these two terrible hours the fun starts. We have another four lessons, but these are two art things! It was so worth it to go in the art class!

Chris and I both jump happily into the room where we have art. Mr. Adams, our favorite teacher, enters the room.

"Morning Mr. Adams!", Chris and I say together.

After school I walk home with Chris. Jake's parents picked him up from school because they drove to his grandma. Chris and I talked the whole walk.

"Okay. See you... soon?", I say.

Chris giggles a bit, "Yeah. See you soon."

He hugs me before he leaves. I get into the house and immediately into my room. I look at my phone and see a notification. Instagram.

I hope it's him!

I open it and it was the person who I thought it would be.

***************

Uncreative_pieceof_shit: heyyyyy!

Me: HEYYYYY! HOW ARE YOU?!

Uncreative_pieceof_shit: I'M GOOD! HOW ABOUT YOU?!