The Big Question

1 year later

The Austrian Grand Prix. The Redbull track par excellence. But this track is now known for something much more important. Exactly one year ago today, all the drivers made a statement together against racism and homophobia. The pictures went around the world and the passionate moment between Lewis and Valtteri on the front wing has now already achieved legend status. The support of the fans at the time, not just Mercedes fans but from all the teams was just overwhelming and any hate speech against the two was nipped in the bud.

Today they are racing again on this historic track. Especially for Valtteri this is a very important moment, because tonight he will ask Lewis to marry him. For a long time he has been looking for the right moment to take this step and now after a year since their official announcement, the Austrian GP is just the right moment in his eyes. So far he has only let Max in on his plan and he has to admit he is terribly nervous. He loves Lewis more than anything and to this day he doesn't understand why he, Valtteri Bottas, has the great honor of calling Lewis Hamilton his life partner. All the more he is plagued by the thought of messing up this important moment.

Thank goodness the Dutchman is on hand to give him advice and support. They are a family, after all, so it was natural for him to include the other drivers in his plan. "And the ring is the right size, yes?" Max leans in the doorway and looks at the small casket in Valtteri's hand. The latter scratches the back of his head with the other "I hope...I took the exact sizes of Lews favorite ring when he was in the shower" Max nods confidently "Then it will fit, I'm sure".

He pushes away from the door frame "And everything is ready for tonight as well?" The Finn nods "Yes, the others know, the people in charge of the track have given their OK and I've sent our mechanics to the restaurant and cinema for the whole evening as a thank you." Max smiles at him "Good, then you can stop worrying now and concentrate on the race, okay?" Valtteri nods hesitantly and scratches behind his head again "Hey Valtteri, any blind person can see how much you love each other and how happy Lewis is with you. He can only say yes" Max assures him with a smile "Thanks Max, I really appreciate it" The RedBull pats his shoulder "Good luck mate".
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey guys:)
Another day, another chapter! This one concentrates more on Max helping Valtteri out, but I think it's as important as the others
Enjoy and stay safe <3🏎