𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going with you, I have a bad feeling that something might happen."

"Fine." We leave the house and walk over to Archie's.

"Do you think it has to do with the video he posted?" He asks and I shrug.

"God, I hope not. It would be stupid and a waste of time just to come over here over a stupid video." I push through the Serpents and make my way to the front. 

"Anna, what are you doing here." Archie says and Sweet Pea looks over at me.

"What the hell is going on?"

"You know this idiot." He was fuming.

"Sadly, we'll talk about this later. What's going on."

"Your boy here pointed a gun at me and Fangs yesterday on our turf. We decided to pay him a visit."

"You did what." I look over at Archie.

"Where the hell did you get a gun." I ask and he doesn't say anything. The rest of the bulldogs walk over. SweetPea gets in front of me.

"You have crap timing, bro. Bulldogs eat Serpents for lunch."

"We'll see about that. And the more, the merrier." Sweet Pea says and I grab his arm. 

"Sweet Pea, don't do this. No one is fighting, not the Serpents or the Bull Dogs."

"Anna you don't speak for the Bull Dogs, neither do you Nick." Reggie says and I look over at him.

"Mantle I broke your nose once, I'll do it again."

"Since when did you start speaking for these snakes."

"The day the Mayor turned her back on the Jones family."

"If you wanna fight, we'll fight." Archie speaks up.

"What about your gun?" Sweet Pea glares at Archie.

"What about your knife?"

"How about no weapons? If you troglodytes insist on doing this, there are gonna be rules. Or should I call Sheriff Keller to be referee?"

"Only you'd stoop that low Veronica." I roll my eyes. Sweet Pea was too angry to reason with and there was no backing down from this fight.

"Fine, you want to fight. Terms get set by the gang leaders even though you aren't a gang I'll play even. No weapons, I want a clean fight. I find out anyone brings a weapon from either side you'll deal with me."

"Deal." Archie says and I give them a sinister smile.

"Good, because I was hoping someone would protest so I can kick their ass. Let's go guys, you don't want fleas." We walk away and they go back down to their bikes. I go to get behind Sweet Pea and he stops me.

"What are you doing."

"I'm going with you."

"No, I can't deal with them and protect you, remember the deal we made." I nod and he kisses me.

"Just come back in one piece." He nods and leaves. I walk back into my house and close the front door.

I run a hand through my hair and go sit down at the table. Nick sits down across from me and then looks at Jay.

"I'm guessing this cipher isn't going to crack itself." Nick says and I nod before pulling out my notes.
***
"Did you find anything yet." I ask.

"No, I haven't found a single thing maybe this was all just sick game to distract us."

"I don't think so, I feel like I've seen these symbols before but I can't put my finger on where I've seen them. I just wish it was easy like all the Nancy Drew books I used to read as a kid." Then it hit me and start to grab my things.

"Where are you going?"

"I think I know where I've seen them before. We're going to the school library."

We get to the school and I go to the library only to see another flashlight. I stop for a second but then I hear Betty. I walk over and she was sitting down at the table with Jughead.

"I see you figured it out too." They both look up and Betty gives me a small smile.

"Anna where are you?"

"I'm in here Jay."

They both look at me confused and I shrug.

"I'll explain later, lets just crack this code." Betty nods and she starts going through the small book containing all the symbols."

Jay and Nick walk over and stand next to us, Nick leans over and I look at him.

"How did you know it was a old Nancy Drew code book."

"Betty and I used to check out this book all the time and in the letter it said the Betty was the only one who can solve it. But when she showed it to me, I knew I had seen them before to." Betty finishes the code and we all gather around to look at it.

"Oh, my God." I read the cipher and Betty looks over at me.

"I will strike next where it all began."

"Betty your speech..."

"The Town Hall."

"Are parent's are there."

We leave and we all get into my car and drive to the Town Hall. Jay was trying to get ahold of the sheriff but he wasn't answering.

"The sheriff isn't answering." I park the car not caring if I parked correctly. We run inside and I push the doors open.

"Everyone needs to leave, right now." I yell and everyone looks at me confused.

"The Black Hood is coming here. He said this is his next target." Betty says and Alice looks at her confused

"What are you talking about? What do you mean the Black Hood's coming here?"

"The cipher says he's coming to the Town Hall." I say and everyone was now worried and they became frantic.

"Everyone, stay calm and in your seats. We'll sort this out." The mayor says and I look over at Jay and then at the fire alarm. I run through the crowd and pull the fire alarm insuring that everyone had to leave.
***
"Well, Elizabeth, we're waiting." I stood next to Jay and my mom and Nick were next to Alice and Sheriff Keller.

"This is from the Black Hood. It came with the cipher." She hands them the letter and my mom looks over at all of us.

"And you've been keeping this from us?"

"We kept it from you guys because he said not to go to the cops." Sheriff Keller looks at me and then back at the paper.

"Did you know about this detective."

"I did and I also thought it was best that Anna didn't say a word."

"Wait, so your the reason why my daughter is always out of the house. She doesn't come home until the crack of dawn." my mom questions.

"She's been helping me with an investigation."

"Sheriff you are supposed to be protecting our children not putting them into harms way."

"Anna is in safe hands, I wouldn't have told detective Grayson to go to her if I thought any harm would come to her. We can discuss this later Ella."

My phone buzzes and looks down at it.

Reggie: Dilton was stabbed by one of your serpents, fix it or I will.

Me: I'll take care of it.

"If you'll excuse me, there is something I need to take care of." I leave before my mom can protest and I get in my car and drive to Sweet Peas.