pt.25 are you dating

Start from the beginning

"I know" - Will

Will went to his room to call the Americans and ask them to come over.

Sapnap and Karl couldn't becuase they were going to Karl's parents house for Christmas, Dream was ment to spend it with his family but he changed plans so he could see George.

Will asked a few other people and out of the Americans only Dream could come over.

Niki was also all in, of course. As was Fundy, George, and Minx. jack manifold, tubbo, ranboo and Tommy also would obviously be there.

They were planning on having a party on Christmas, and another one on New year's eve. For that, all of the Americans could come over though. But not until after Christmas.

"Rose?!" - Tom

Rose was now on face time to Tommy, she was in her room, in bed. Asleep, she had the phone leaning on a bottle so he could see her but it didn't really matter if she was asleep.

It was about 1am, Rose hadn't streamed all day, or been active on any social media. Not even a tiktok, which is normal for people like Tommy, or Will. But for Rose it was highly unlikely.

She streamed almost every day, she was constantly on Twitter. She had atleast 1 tiktok posted a day, sometimes up to 3. And every time she would hang out with people she'd end up with atleast one photo she'd post on Instagram.

"Rose? Are you awake? .... no? Ok" - Tom

He was sat on his gaming chair with his phone leaning on his monitor so Rose would be able to see him, if she was awake of course.

Which she wasn't.

Tommy put the phone so it was facing the ceiling, he went to get a shower. He came back, put on some pjs, and looked at his phone to check on Rose.

She was still asleep.

No surprise their really, he got into bed and put his phone on charge then leaned it on something so Rose would see him if she wakes up.

Though she probably wouldn't till about 10am

9 hours later, give or take. Tommy woke up, Rose was still asleep.

He unplugged his phone and got out of bed, with phone in hand.

He went to the bathroom, brushed his teath, then his hair.

He went back into his room and got back into bed, but this time he was sat up.

He was on his laptop watching some videos of Jschlatt, and he was also dm-ing tubbo on discord.

Especially since no one else was awake.

__________________

Tubso

Tubbo

did Rose tell you that dream, minx and that are coming over for Christmas

Tommy

Uh no she didn't

Tubbo
That's odd

Tommy
Yeah
I'd ask her about it but she's asleep

Tubbo
Yeah she does sleep a lot doesn't she

Tommy
Yup
What about Mr Boo

Tubbo
He's asleep too

Tommy
When is he leaving again?

Tubbo
He was ment to leave last month but he didn't wanna go yet

Tommy
Oh

Tubbo
So Idk how long he's staying

Tommy
Cool

Tubbo
Why

Tommy
No reason

Tubbo
You good?

Tommy
Yeah

Tubbo
Ok

Tommy
Oh, Rose is awake
Talk later
Bye Toby

Tubbo
Oh
Bye Tommy
:)

"Morning" - Tom

"Good morning to you too" - Rose

_________________________
A/N

Apollagise for the most inconsistent writing ever.

I keep forgetting that I have to keep writing this.

Also, hello my friend who i know is reading this
:)