xii

Jade

"C'mon! Jade take that stupid thing off!" April and Annie said in unison. "Nooo!" I said as I pulled my cloak harder. "C'mon! we need to fix dat hair! and put make up on your face!" Annie said.

"NOO!" I said. I grabbed a skirt, with black leggings and red shoes, with a blue croptop and white shirt.

"B-But!" April said "YOUR WEARING A CLOAK!" Annie shouted "So?" I said. I put them on in the bathroom.

I took the cloak off and combed my hair.

I sighed and put it on again.

"See ya guys!" I said and ran off.

David

"Dude! you look so rediculous with you red bandana on" Eon said "Nah-uh I'm takin' dis off" I said "You have to dude! It looks so...um...Just dont...make yourself unique for ones" Drake said "Like you both are unique" I said.

"Look...I took off the cloak...Drake made his hair like what Annie wants" Eon said. "I dont think Jade would like the bandana" Drake said. I sighed and took off my red bandana. "Fine but I'll murder you both after the date" I said and took the bandana off.

I wore my black jeans, with a white shirt and a black leather jacket, with red shoes.

"See ya guys!" I said and ran off.

Jade

Maybe I should take off the cloak...
I went at the roof top and saw David their. Damn he looks hot...

I blushed. I noticed he took of his bandana.

"Am I late?" I asked sitting beside him "Uh...No I just got here...so you ready?" David asked "Of course!"

After the date

We went back to the roof top and talked and laughed.

"Really? Your brother did that to you?" I laughed "Yeah he did...he just had to ruin it" David said.

He stopped laughing and looked at me. Are eyes met, his brown ones locked with my green ones. "I-I love you Jade"

"That was fast" We chuckled. I think I had to...

He slowly pulled off my cloak. He smiled.

"Wow! Why would you hide your face?" David asked "I-I dont know" I frowned. "C'mon you can tell me anything" David smiled and kissed my forhead. I blushed and nodded.

"Well My step mom said I was ugly as fuck so did my step sister...I believed that though"

"But your not..." David said. "Your cute!"

I blushed.

Best Day eva!