xvi

WARNING: sexual harassment and somewhat rape...sorry but you can skip if I tell you to skip...but its better if you dont to make the whole story make sense.

Jade

I saw Josh?! With a...Gun?!?!,He stepped closer to me and everytime he did I stepped back, I then stumbled on my bed. "J-Josh?! W-What are you d-doing?!" I asked a bit scared, oh who am I kidding I'm scared as fuck, he had a gun pointing to me and I was on bed. This is fucking bad. Wheres David when I need him?! David!!!!!!

"Your prince aint here to save you princess" he smirked a very perverted smirk. He crawled on top of me and pinned both my hands on the bed. I tried breaking free but he was stronger than me and his a fucking sorcerer for pete's sake!

I know where this is going, I have read enough fanfiction and fictions already. "Josh please stop this!" He shook his head and kissed me roughly. He went up my shirt and touched my breast. I whimpered and a tear fell down my cheek. I pushed him off me and started to run but he levitated me up and pointed the fucking gun to me. Why the hell does he need a gun for?! He has fucking Magic...

Skip now if you want too!!!! Hurry ruuuun! (I feel uncomfortable writing this but Martin said its okay soo yeah!)

"Get on the bed or I'll shoot you" he grinned "W-why are you doing this?" I asked my voice trembling "I love you Jade and if you dont love me back!,then I'll have to force ya" Wait his eyes...there...there purple. PURPLE?!

"GET ON THE BED!!!" He shouted. I shakily climbed in the bed. I felt my tears falling to my cheeks. David please save me! This is hell!!! He put the gun away and lifted his shirt up including mine. He kissed me,roughly then down to my neck he nibbled on it. I was scared and didnt know what to do. He then went to my breast and started sucking on it (Ah shit!!!!! Cover your eyes to disgusting why the hell did I  agree?!?!?!) I moaned. This is fucked up!!!! He went down my shorts and smirked. I looked at him with pleading eyes but he just smirked. "DAVID! APRIL! ANYONE! PLEASE SAVE ME!" I screamed. He quickly covered my mouth and gave me the Shut the hell up or your going to die face. I cried and just stood still. FUCKING HELL!!!!!!! He ripped my shorts off and touched between my legs. I whimpered and before he pulled off my underwear David burst in.

you can look now *sighs in relief* that was horrible

David burst in and teleported (With the ender pearl) and ounched hin straight in the face and kicking him beating him up bad. Josh teleported away. I hugged David tight and cried into his shoulder. He wouldnt let me go I almost ran out of breathe.

David

I quickly ran to Jade's house and opened the door. I heard Jade scream from her room "DAVID! APRIL! ANYONE! SAVE ME!" I quickly ran upstairs and tried to open the door but it was lock and whenever I touched it I would get shock. Not like I'll die like enough to make you jump a little. I growled and knew it was magic, since Eon always does it to me. I went to my room and got a potion. What can I say? I learn from my mistakes. I washed  the majic away and tried to open it but it was locked. Shit. I got something useful and destroyed the door. I was so angry I beated Josh almost to deatg but he teleported away. Jadr hugged me,and,I,never wanted to let go.

"D-David...c-cant....b-breathe!!!" Jade said. "Oops sorry" I said and let her go. Damn shes hot she only had her Bra and underwear. She noticed and blushed pure red. I blushed too but smirked After. "Stop smirking and get out! You destroyed my door but thanks again" Jade said "I cant help it your too damn hot and sure and your welcome" I went out and Jade changed. I went downstairs to see everybody looking at me,wide-eyed. "What?" I asked "Y-Your shirt" April said holding Eon tight. I looked at my shirt and saw a blood stain. "I beated someone up almost to death" I said. Then Jade came,down still a little shaky and scared. "Why? What happened?" Annie aske full of,concern. I look at Jade and gave her the Should I tell them? Face.

She nodded add hugged me tight. I explained what happened and all hugged Jade. Jade started crying again and hugging us all. We broke the hug. "I'll murder Josh!!! That fucking Bastard!" Drake said "yeah he even,made the door knob full with electricity like the prank that Eon gave me but I handled it and made a few potions for emergencys" I said "I taught you well my child" Eon said (Martin tells me this when he does,something then I do that same,thing he did yeah were like that) "What if he'll come,back?!" Annie said and hugged Drake tight. "I dont think so" I said.
"B-But Josh's eyes are blue" Jade said "so?" April said "But his eyes now are purple" Eon shot up and grabbed his spell book,or,something I tried reading it once it was a fail it was latin...I guess?

"Uh-huh!!!! Love potion! When you drink a love potion it will change the eye color and thats how you can tell, If,ypur eyes are blue it will turn to purple" Eon said (I got this from a barbie movie...yes I,still watch dont,judge me!!!)

"Why would he make a love potion and do it on himself?!" Annie said. We all shrugged and just forget about it all and,focus on Herobrine.