They are still here? Asim thought.

Asim cleared his throat and stood from his chair ameerah frowned.

"Let's leave. "He announced.

"So soon? "anam asked.

"You wanna stay  here for a year or something?"  Asim asked looking at her

"No......... " Anam trailed off thinking for a reason to stay.

" let her work we can meet on weekends now stand and follow Asim bro. Come on every one."One of the  cousin ushered everyone to the car.

******************

Asim was in his study doing his work engrossed in his papers and laptop with a frown and adjusting his spectacles which would slip from his nose evry now or than.

After all handling a business is not a child's game  and when you have to work for new firm, you have to work with such a passion ,for you have to make that firm one of the top firm  among all the rest one.

Asim was mid done with his works when anam barged in and walks towards his table and sits in front of him while he was cursing his fate for having an annoying sister like her.

"Is it true that you are here to attend  a meeting and not fir me,bro?" Anam asked narrowing her eyes.

"I came on your call but have to attend that too" Asim replied busy in his laptop.

"You are here for meeting right,bro?! "

Anam fake gasped

"Anam do you think  that low of me?" Asim tried acting like anam and asked

"I don't but my mind does " Anam said with a thought full expression.

"Anam what you want?" Asim took  a sharp breath and asked

"Let's go for a ride? " Anam asked  out of blue

"Do you ever want to stay in home? " Asim asked giving his attention to his sister who was surely abnormal.

"Okay how about ice cream?" Anam agai  suggested.

"You might catch cold" Asim said covering his consern now

𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣  𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚- 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥.

"How about you have some poison and die?" Anam asked sarcastically.

"That's- you mad!!" Asim yelled when he got what she said.

"After all am your sister" Anam replied with chuckle  Asim stood with paper weight.

she ran out of the study, Asim took a deep breath few times then resume his work.

********************

Everyone were settle at the dinning table having there dinner with some laughter teasing talking about work.

" Asim what's you planning on settling down in  banglore and handle that branch itself " His father suggested gaining all the cousin's attention.

"Nooo!!"Everyone yelled  at top of their lungs making their parents  worried.

"Dad, once that place is all stable bro will return here bro don't want to stay all alone, right? " Anam stated and looked at Asim for confirmation but warned him with her eyes to decline dad's suggestion.

"I am all- oww!" Asim frowned and was about to agree but a foot hit his leg and hissed.

"You all what?" Anam asked still with a warning look.

"I am all done with that place dad I will  come back after I complete some paper work  which might take one month." Asim caught her words and  replied.

"When are leaving to complete that work?" One of the aunt asked

"After three weeks right?" Anam asked again

He nodded ,than they all have their rest meal with many discussion.

Asim entered his room and lied down to sleep while dreaming about his wife but his phone pinged with a message from an unknown number he opened the inbox to see the message and seeing the text he sat on the bed in speed of light.

Sweat forming on his forehead hands turning cold he suddenly felt suffocation in his own huge room he gulped reading the text  in his phone.

"This can't happen when I was all out of that mess this can't repeat"

"I did everything to get out of this mess "

He kept convincing himself . As the man who texted him can bring  devasting turn for  his family and career.

Is my past again following my shadow?
______________________________________

𝘈𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮!!

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳?

𝘋𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘻!!

Ishq ya MohabbatOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara