Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE:  couch

CHAPTER ONE: couch

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒 |!¤*'~''~'*¤!|

TOBIAS SHERMAN SLEPT ON THE COUCH, A BLANKET THROWN OVER HIM AND HIS ARM UNDER HIS HEAD, THE PILLOW ACCIDENTALLY THROWN TO THE FLOOR.

"Tobias!" Charlie Swan yelled, making the other man jolt, jumping up and off the couch but tripping and falling and his feet tangled in the blanket.  Charlie watched as he feel face first.  "Oh, geesh..." he rubbed his forehead.

Tobias groaned, looking at the offending blanket before removing it from himself  as he muttered under his breath and cursed. "Why are you always up so early? Don't you sleep?"

"People don't wake up at seven at night to start their day, Tobias." Charlie told his best friend, sliding in a jacket. "Either get dressed or lock the house when you leave. I need to pick up Bella."

"Bella?" Tobias asked, putting the blanket down on the couch, folded with the pillow on top of it. "Oh." He said when he remembered. "The daughter."

Charlie raised an eyebrow, having a small smile on his face he watched as Tobias dragged hand down his face, then pushing back up to push his hair back.  "Yes 'the daughter'." He sarcastically replied back.

"It's too early for this."

"Maybe if you weren't drunk last night," Charlie rolled his eyes. "you would know that it's not to early."

"Hey!" He yelled. "Don't say it like that. Make me sound like an alcoholic."

"Just, lock the door when or if you leave." Charlie said, closing the door behind him as he walks out of the house.

Tobias scrunch up his face. "Didn't even day goodbye, rude."

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒 |!¤*'~''~'*¤!|

{271}