"I'm "cute"?" He quoted you, his gold tooth glinting in the light as he held a tight smile.

You laughed nervously "Was that the wrong descriptor?".

"Yeah, ya think?" He hissed.

"Go fuck y'self..." you grumbled.

It remained silent for a second, before Beelzebubbi rubbed his head against his pant leg and purred. He quickly pulled away from the cat and it ran under the bed in surprise.

You tsked, walking up to the cowboy and grabbing his tie, fiddling with it as you looked him in his eyes.

"So...ya gonna be my date Striker?" You purred your words, a grin spreading widely across your face as a light blush flashed on him.

"No..." he said flatly.

"Pleaaasseee" you said leaning into him, his breath hitched into him. His breath hitched in his throat. You wiggled your eyebrows waiting for him to reconsider.

"...fine..." he grumbled, eyebrows furrowed.

"What was that?" You teased, leaning into him even more.

"I'll go to your stupid fucking thing..." he grumbled louder.

"Thanks cutie," you pinched his cheek like a little kid. His tail rattled at you dangerously.

"We're wearing red and black. Meet me back at my room an hour and a half before the ball." You smiled, going into your bathroom and closing the door.

He stared down at Beelzebubbi who was being creepy again, after a couple seconds he blepped and fell over with a thud.

He clenched his fists before releasing them "Why do I feel like such a jackass..." he mumbled.

Later that day you knocked on Strikers door, you had on the dark red dress from earlier. You did black eyeliner and lashes to compliment them, you looked stunning. You knew that, so when Strikers opened his door and he looked amazed you just laughed.

He had on a black tuxedo with a matching red button down, and a black tie. He was perfect, especially with the way the suit hugged his triangle shape. He even shaped up his facial hair (which was already well groomed).

He wasn't just cute, he was gorgeous.

"You're...you're breathtaking." You uttered breathlessly, grabbing both his hands and looking into his eyes. Striker could never get over how affectionate you were, so he just looked away uncomfortably.

You smiled widely before lifting up the dress and descending down the stairs with Striker in towe.

"Wait wait wait wait— how are we supposed to get from here to the Greed ring?" He asked, you rolled your eyes as a limousine pulled up.

A girl got out the car in a purple dress "Y/n! Get your cute ass in this limo, and bring ya friend too." She said winking at Striker who felt like the girl was undressing him with her eyes.

You gestured for the cowboy to get in the car, but he quickly pulled you away "Y/n, who are these people?" He whispered to you.

You rolled your eyes at the over protective cowboy. "Relax, we can trust theeemmm." You said stressing your words.

"And why can we trust them?" He whisper shouted to you.

"Because—" you went to speak before the woman cut you off.

"Y/N, AS YOUR BIRTH GIVER I DEMAND YOU GET IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING CAR." The girl cursed again.