Chapter one: Birth

We swim above the dark, wild ocean. In sight, we see a lone island, Berk. It is a gigantic shard of rock jutting straight out of the water.
In one of the houses in berk, a female scream rang out as a man sprinted out of the house towards the great hall.
The doors of the great hall were thrown open as a tall man with dark brown eyes and big black beard were standing at the doors, panting for his breath as he shouted " GOTHI! "
Inside the building were three people, one of them was a tall muscular man with a giant red as fire beard with bright green eyes, the other man was muscular as well. having two long, blond moustache and bright blue eyes. Instead of his left arm, he had a hook, and he was missing his right leg as well, the last was a short old woman with gray hair and greyish eyes. She also had a staff in her hand. All three were wearing horned helmets.
The three of them turned to the doors surprised by the man's action, they all noticed the worried look on his feature.
"Vidar! What is the matter ?" said the man with the red beard, Stoick, chief of the tribe.
"I need Gothi at once!! My wife is giving birth!" exclaimed Vidar in fear and worry for his wife.
9 pairs of eyes widen in shock before all three of them sprinted out of the great hall with Vidar towards his house, as they neared the house, they noticed the screams of a woman and people gathering around the house with concerned looks on their faces.
"OUT OF THE WAY!" the booming voice of Stoick echoed through the night as every person cleared a path for the chief and the three other people to go through. Vidar and the old woman, Gothi, entered the house and shut the door behind them.
"Stoick!" shouted a woman with brown hair and bright green eyes as she ran towards the chief making him turn to the source of the sound.
"Valka!" Stoick shouted back as his wife neared him. He held her hand as she turned her gaze towards the house "Vidar's wife is giving birth, we just need to wait" Stoick answered everyone's unasked question. Happiness and worry filled everyone as all they could do is stand and wait.
Hours seemed to pass by with the continuous screams of the soon-to-be-mother inside the house when suddenly the screams stopped and a child's cry echoed from the house. Relife and happiness filled everyone, outside and inside the house alike. As the door opened and Gothi came out with a smile wearing her lips as she nodded towards the chief. Stoick smiled as he and Valka made their way past everyone towards the house. As they entered the house and went to where they knew Vidar and his wife would be, they saw Vidar sitting on a chair beside a bed, wearing a wide, calm smile on his face.
On the bed was a beautiful, mid-age woman with blond, golden hair and crystal blue eyes. In her arms was her newborn child sleeping quietly.
Both the chief and his wife gained a soft smile on their faces, after all, it was only a few days ago they were in this situation with their newborn child, hiccup.
"Congratulations Vidar!" shouted Stoick in happiness before everyone in the room hushed him.
"sorry" whispered Stoick with a sheepish smile on his face as his wife laughed quietly and placed her hand on his giant arm in a soothing manner "it's alright dear" said Valka as she gave him a soft smile which he gladly returned.
Vidar smiled from his place before he turned to his wife and held her hand " so, what should we name him Freja?" Freja turned to face her husband with a tired, but happy smile on her face and she held his hand as she starts thinking about a name, before she could say anything, a loud booming sound filled the sky as they towards the window, noticing the sky darkening and lightning flashing in the sky.
Freja smiled as an idea popped in her head as she looked at her son sleeping soundly in her arms. The new born child opened his eyes for the first time and everyone saw the bright blue color off his eyes with raven black hair on top of his head.
Freja placed her hand on the boy's cheek as she slowly slides her thumb back and forth across his cheek, causing the boy to giggle and reach with his tiny hand towards his mother's face.
She smiled as she leaned closer to help the child reach her face before looking toward everyone else in the room "I think I got a name" says Freja as she turns back to look at her son.
"And that is my love?" said Vidar with a soft smile on his features and he held his wife's hand making her turn to look into his dark brown eyes.
"Donar" she said softly as she looked back into her son's blue eyes.
"Donar Fenrir"

Hey guys, this is my first story, so bear with me a bit XD. let em know what you all think and tell me if you got something to make it better