Chapter 24

"So where are you taking me?"
"The kitchen, then the lab." He sat me down on a chair then walked over to the fridge, giving me a minute to admire his backside.
"I feel your eyes on me."
"You should." I smirked while I sensed Bucky was rolling his eyes.
"For someone who hasn't eaten in over 24 hours you seem fine."
"No I'm starving really." My stomach contained to rumble.
"See?" Bucky closed the fridge and walked over to me.
"We'll in all the commotion that went down it seemed that noone went grocery shopping." 

"Yeah that's normally my job but I got kinda busy. My sister went awol, yelled at Nick Furry then went to go destroy a hydra base but they drugged her and we had to rescue her she tried to kill us but Terminator got her back to her senses then we brought her back you know how it is." Bucky rolled his eyes. "I don't think I can deal with the two of you." He turned to me "I'm going to go get you something to eat." I gasped "ooh a cheeseburger with the largest fries they have and a chocolate milkshake." He did a two finger salute "right away doll" then walked away.
"Hey bring me back a burger!" Tony shouted
"No!" Bucky replied before leaving. I turned to Tony

"So what's your hypothesis?"
"Bruce has one, but he won't tell me. He said he hopes he's wrong."
"Well that doesn't sound ominous. What do you think it is?"
"What do you think? It's your body." I shrugged
"I mean physically I feel great; better then great actually, I've never felt better."
"Hopefully Bruce is wrong then and we have nothing to worry about."
"Yeah but what's the likelihood of that happening? Bruce is a expert some would argue even smarter then you."
"Still your not under mine control?" I rolled my eyes "because your speaking nonsense right now."
"I'm going to go tell everyone I'm ok." I walked away
"Oh so now you can walk!" Tony exclaimed walking behind me.

"It's a wonder Pepper never quit."
"See she unlike some actually enjoy my company." Coincidentally she was in the living room with Steve Thor and Nat. She must have herd us because when we first walked into the room she simply stated "no, your exhausting." All of us tried our best to hold back laughter.
"Well it looks like you'll have to give Barnes some tips."
"Hey I'm a treat." Tony turned to Nat with one of his eyebrows raised in suspicion. "Is she?"
"No she's equally as annoying." I fake gasped and put my hand up to my heart. "After all we've been through?"
"You tried to kill me 3 hours ago."
"What? What did we miss?" Thor asked

"Hyrda injected something into her it messed with her mind and she tried to kill us. Luckily Barnes played the Prince Charming card and I had to watch them suck face the rest of the trip home."
"Little Stark are you ok?"
"I'm fine, starving but fine."
"Speaking of Prince Charming where did Barnes run off to?" Natasha askes
"Getting me something to eat since SOMEONE didn't go get groceries." I turned to Tony
"Oh I'm sorry did you want me to just leave you at the hydra base?" I leaned back in my seat. "No."
"I love this sibling banter you too have going. Reminds me of my time in Asgard with Loki, especially this one time when we were eight. He transformed himself into a snake and he knows I love snakes so I went to go pick up this snake and he transformed back into himself and he was like "Blah it's me then stabbed me." I gave Thor a confused look then turned back to Steve "so what did I miss?" I asked changing the subject.

"Nothing, we're all to busy worrying about you
and where Tony Natasha and Bucky ran off to."
"Speaking of Barnes, where is he? I'm deducting points for his lack of speed, especially when your starving." I rolled my eyes at Natasha
"Give him a break he's just starting to know the city." She put her hands up in defence "just saying this will be brought up during the intervention."
"What intervention?"
"The one I'm gonna give him, you know for dating my best friend." I smiled
"I'm your best friend?"
"Obviously, just don't tell Clint." I smirked then I turned my head towards the sound of a door opening.

"There he is, and you had no faith in him."
"For the record I'm also going to give him a intervention." Tony said
"Why don't the two of you just do one together?"
"No."
"Nu uh not happening." I rolled my eyes then turned my attention back to Bucky who stood nervously with a Burger King bag in his hands and a to go cup.
"You didn't tell me where to go and the city has a lot of options and um-
I interrupted his sentence with a kiss despite Tonys protest. He made a gagging noise and I herd two pairs of footsteps so I assume he left along with Pepper.
"You pass don't worry."
"Oh good." I pressed a kiss on his cheek then took the bag and cup from him. I sat down on the ground and dove in.

"Lyra you know we have a table right behind you... witch chairs." Steve said I shook my head
"To far."
"Oh but Barnes wasn't?" Natasha asked then sneaked in for a fry I smacked her hand away.
"No touchy, next time I will bit." She walked away rolling her eyes mumbling "God your exhausting."
"You love me." I told her
"Yeah yeah." She said before leaving Bucky looked at Steve for a second before Steve nodded then left himself along with Thor.

"So do you and Steve communicate telepathically?" He chuckled "no he just knows when I want to be left alone with a girl by now. Or he should if the punk knows what's good enough for him." Bucky reached for a fry but I smacked his hand away. "Do you people not listen? My fries." I shoved one in my mouth for effect.
"You don't share, good to know." I knew he was talking about more then just the fries.
"My fries." I pressed a gentle kiss on his lips "my Bucky."