"We have a clip of Miss Lewis and Cristine about an hour away, around some trailheads for hiking.  I'll send the location and images to you now."  Angela says on a call.  
"Well your son stole the lady's wallet from her bag, and her name is actually Synthia Abbott.  Can you do any digging on her?  Her ID says she's 32." I say.
"I'll talk to Michael Vincent later about the stealing but clever.  And yeah, I'm running a social media check and background check on her."  Angela says.  

We drive out to the trailheads Angela mentioned, and there was only one car parked in the area we predicted they had gone.  

"Now, we should split up, cover more ground.  Call immediately if you find nay sign of them."  I say and we disperse.  

I see something pink over by one of the trees, it was the scrunchie I did Cristine's hair with this morning.  I text Sweets and Daisy to come my way.  I take slow, careful steps as to not snap a branch and alert Ms Abbott someone is nearby.  I soon hear shouting and cries, and stop moving.  I look behind me and see Daisy and Sweets slowly making their way towards me.  I motion in front of me and point to my ear.  They nod, and they meet me.  

"Come on brat, you gotta talk eventually.  So who's it gonna be?  Do I call your mommy or your daddy?"  Ms Abbott says with a teasing and snide tone.  
There was no response.
"Ugh fine, be like that." she says and turns around to call.  "Stupid kids.  Ugh why the fuck is there no cell service out here?" 
"My mommy and daddy would kill you if they knew you took me."  A small voice says, it's definitely Cristine.  
"Yeah yeah whatever.  Scary FBI agent, sure."  Ms Abbott says.  

"I'd be careful about what you say."  I say holding a gun up to the back of Ms Abbott's head.  
"Mommy!" Cristine says.  
"Don't move sweetie."  I say.  "Now, about you kidnapping my daughter.  You're going to be in prison for a long time."  
Ms Abbott slips her phone in her pocket and I handcuff her.  

Angela's POV
"Booth?  Yeah I'll send her location.  She's gonna need backup."  I say through the phone.

The background check on this lady was wild, so many previous arrests and warrants for arrest for kidnapping.  Damn, if this one case won't put this woman in prison, any of these others should.  

Booth's POV
I follow the directions to the location Angela sent, and saw Bones' car there and another.  I slowly make my way and hear yelling and creep to the back side of the clearing, to see things better.  I see Bones walk up with a gun to the lady's head, and then my phone rings.  

No one's POV
Brennan turns around when she hears a phone ring, and Booth steps out from behind a bush to take Ms Abbott into the FBI.  

"How'd you know where we were?" Brennan asks Booth.
"Angela called and sent me the location."  
"Oh, sorry I didn't tell you, I didn't want you to worry since Sweets and Daisy are here."  Brennan says, and they turn to see Sweets and Daisy hold Cristine who was crying, after being released.  Her hands were tied behind her back after she was taken from the school.  

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry this happened.  I can't imagine what would happen if we hadn't gotten here when we did."  Brennan says, hugging her daughter.  
"It's okay mommy.  I was brave and didn't say much like you and daddy taught me, but I didn't think I could fight her so I went."  Cristine says.  
"All that matters is that you're back with us, safe and sound now."  Brennan says.  

"How about you four go get ice cream, and chill at home and watch tv, maybe Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir.  I'll take her downtown and have a new agent process her."  Booth says.  
"Yeah! Ice cream and miraculous ladybug!"  Cristine says, and follows Brennan, Sweets, and Daisy to the car.  

Epilogue

Booth and Brennan continued their crime fighting until they were in their 60s, and it was very much time to retire and pass it along to the next generation of FBI agent and forensic anthropologist.  The alliance between the Jeffersonian and the FBI continues.  

Parker grew up to be a lawyer, Cristine grew up to be a forensic anthropologist like her mother, Monica grew up to be a neurosurgeon.  All the kids eventually moved apart, but stayed near DC.

Angela, Jack, and Michael Vincent lived a very happy life in DC and eventually moved to the flat in Paris.  

Daisy and Sweets had a son, and they lived happily ever after, like Daisy always imagined their fairytale would, and Sweets lived past the age of 30.  

Everyone else in the lab lived fulfilling lives, and enjoyed the work they did to help put criminals and murderers away for a long time.  

Hi guys!  I want to say a massive thank you for reading, if it wasn't for recent encouragement to finish the story, I likely wouldn't have since I wrote most of this in 2015, nearly 6 years ago.  I appreciate all the reads, votes, comments, and shares more than you can imagine, it seriously means so so much!  xoxo, kallie grey