-So the girl and I know her more, changing her, I only know Momori and Sana, and well, not long ago I made friends with Tzuyu, but not very much, but it seems like something went well, but I have no idea who might be, - I thought and put the kettle on.

I have already warmed up breakfast and pouring a drink for myself, and just as I was about to sit down at the table, when suddenly I hear that the door is opening, it means that my mother has returned with someone.

- Minari, help me please! - Mom said loudly, I quickly got up from the chair and went to help, I probably need help to take things and I'm right with food only.

-Thanks, - said my mother, I nodded and smiled, noticing from behind the person of my mother, I looked out and saw TZUYU.

-Come in, do not stand behind, you still will now temporarily live with us, come on in, as they say, welcome! Mina, when you sing, show the room and don't eat anyway for breakfast, - said my mother and took off her shoes after passing me and probably going to my father's office.

-Good morning Miss Mina, - Tzuyu said quickly and bowed to me, I'm not a lot embarrassed, so we went to formality, I don't like it.

-Come through Tzu and remove the formality, - I said and took her suitcase, but she quickly took it from me and said:
-I can do it myself, you don't have to do it unnie, - she said and took off her shoes and now stands still in the corridor, I smiled at her behavior.

- Well, okay, come with me, - I said and decided to show the room right away and then we'll go to breakfast together, her room is next to me, great.

[Tzuyu room]

We went upstairs and I showed her the room, explained everything where and what was, well, said that if she needed help, she boldly asked and was not shy.

-We'll go to the mall later if you don't mind and look at some clothes for you, - I said when we go to eat.

-I have clothes, - she said in a low voice, I rolled my eyes and giggled, turned to her and said:
-This is my decision, - and went to the table, reheat my food as it has already cooled down and of course put TzuTzu to eat, hmm, I'm a different one today.

-Yes ma'am, - Tzuyu said and stood next to me.

-Go sit down, I'll do everything now, - I said and she nodded and sat on opposite my seat, I smiled at her and continued my business, after a while I put everything down and finally sat down.