Tzuyu:
-OK, good bye;

-I'm working, - I said quietly and decided to drink some water to calm my worries.

-I could! - I said loudly and started jumping with a wide smile on my face.

-Yeees! Oh, we have to get ready, - I said and immediately calmed down and began to pack my suitcase.

MinaPOV

-What is so noisy below, - the first thoughts that came into my head when I woke up, I stretched and looked at the clock, now 10:24, early, and there is some noise below.

Get out of bed, I decided to go to the shower, having done all my morning routine and put on my home clothes and go downstairs.

[Mina clothes]

-Good morning mom, dad, - I said not too loudly to be heard.

- Excellent morning, wonderful!, - said my mother and going somewhere, very much even in excellent mood.

-Kind Minari, - said my dad and came up to me and kissed my forehead.

- Where is mom? - I asked and sat down on the sofa.

- For someone, - said dad and the body smiled at me.

-I don't know something? Do we have guests ?, - I said and looked at the scythe for two.

-No, these are more than guests and I hope you will become friends, - said my mother and came up to me and kissed me on the cheek and then to my father.

-Are you marrying me ?! - I asked in complete shock, not raising my voice much.

- No, - said dad and laughed at my question.

-Dear, be careful, see you! - said dad and went to see mom off.

- Bye ma, - I shouted and looked at my mom, who nodded and kissed with dad and the shoe department and left the house in a little haste.

- Do you remember we offered you a person who could go with you, of course, so that you know him / her and we also know, - said dad and sat down next to me.

-Yeah, - I said and looked at my dad.

-Well, we know and you know, but you haven't known each other for so long, but while she stays with us in the guest room and then together you go to Korea, she will be your bodyguard for a beginner's note, so we don't judge strictly, - he said and smiled at me, I just opened my mouth.

- Close your mouth, a fly will fly, - dad joked and pinched his cheek.

- Hey, okay, - I said and poked in the side and decided to go to the kitchen to make breakfast.