Baji // Love-Hate

Start from the beginning

"I don't know. But I can feel it." I said and we both squeal.

"Tch. Stop squealing you sound like a constipated goat." Another comment from Baji. I march towards him. He's getting on my nerves again.

I slam his desk. "What's your problem?" I said as I lean closer to him. "You always ruin my mood!" He backs a little and slightly looks away.

"Because that prince wannabe and you are not fit together." He said.

"Well it's just your opinion and I don't care about it. If you don't have anything to do stop messing with me." I move closer glaring at him for a couple of seconds then I walk away.

**********

The class ended and I'm excited. I fix my things and look at myself in the mirror. I put on a pink lip tint and a little blush.

Baji walks past me with his bag dangling behind him. He halts and takes a step back. I stop from applying the tint and look at him. He looks at me tilting his head and wipes my lips. "Too bright you look like someone punched you in the lips." He said then he continues to walk.

"Argh! I'll kill you later!" I said at him he just raises his hand and waves it. he didn't even look back.

Relax y/n. Haru is waiting for you... You should look pretty!

I calm myself and take my tint. I apply it to my lips. I paused for a while "What's wrong with him tsss!" I whisper to myself.

After a couple of minutes, Jessi runs inside the classroom. She looks like she's running from zombies.

"y/n!" She said in a panic.

"Hey what? What happened?" I put down my mirror.

"Ba-ba-ba"

"Now you're a minion," I said and she hit me in my arm. "Ouch!"

"Baji! Haru! Punching! Gym!" She said fast.

"What?!" I stand up and run towards the gym.

We reached there and saw students all over. I made my way inside by pushing the students.

"Let me through!" I said to the last student on the way. I froze when I saw Baji sitting on Haru punching his face repeatedly.

"Baji!" I shout and run towards him. I pull his arm. "Are you out of your mind! What are you doing?"

He ignores me that adds more fuel to my anger. I really don't understand him! Why is he doing this?

"Why do you keep on ruining my day? I wish I never knew you!" I shouted with eyes closed and clenching my fists. Tears are building up. I'm so angry at him! I opened my eyes.

He stops from punching Haru and look at me, his gaze is different. It's soft. It's sad. We look at each other for a while and then the teachers arrive.

"Baji Keisuke to the disciplinary office now!" Our homeroom teacher yells. Baji stands up and picks up his bag.

I run towards Haru and hold his head. "Hey, are you okay?" I took a quick glance at Baji and he's looking at me with those soft eyes.

Baji is suspended for two weeks for beating Haru. Haru on the other hand sustained five stitches in his face and needs a month of recovery. He also didn't talk to me after the fight. I try to reach out to him but he ignores me.

It's all because of Baji!

It's been a couple of days after that incident and I didn't see Baji anywhere. He's not in his usual favorite spot. I try to watch him if he'll go out of his house but I didn't see him. I tried to go to their house but Auntie said Baji didn't want any visitors.