Episode 2: The Ice Dragon

(Intro)

    Next day, Master Eon, Spyro, and his friends arrive at the Ancient Woods to visit their friend Persephone. And when they arrived, they told everything to her and she replied.

Persephone: " Fire Bird? Ice Serpent? Ice Dragon? What kind of dream is it?"

Master Eon: "I do not know, but it keeps one of my cadets from having a nightmare, making it so real."

Then Persephone looks at Nina, asking her.

Persephone: "Is it true, my dear?"

Nina: "Yes."

Persephone: "Hmmm. I can help you with that."

Spyro: "Really, you can get rid of her nightmare?"

Persephone: "Not really, but to see what she sees."

Eruptor: "See what she sees?"

Persephone: "Yes. I'll need ingredients to make a Mind Seeing's potion in order for me to use my magic to show her thoughts in the air."

Jet-Vac: "And what kind of ingredients do we need to make this Mind Seeing's potion?"

Persephone: "Easy, we only need two. One is the dandelion flower, and the second is the moonflower. Which is pretty easy to find, here, in Farries town."

Pop Fizz: "Can I do the mixing one? Because I know how to mix potions and stuff together."

Persephone: "Sure."

Pop Fizz: "Alright." As he cheered.

Everyone finds the right ingredients and gives them to Persephone as she mixes the ingredients with Pop and they both make the Mind Seeing's potion.

Persephone: "Okay, dear. Now all you have to do is drink a little bit of this, close your eyes, and remember your dream." As she told Nina.

Nina: "Will it... show to everyone? Even the ice dragon?"

Persephone: "It will, dear."

As Nina drinks it, she closes her eyes and remembers the dream she had every day. Persephone did her magic and created a dream mist, out of her head, and showed it to everyone. They watch as the mist begins to show Nina's dream. Then it shows Nina and Zoran, playing a console game of the Purple Dragon. And another dream. Nina at the beach with her family. Spyro and the others think there's nothing wrong with her.

Spyro: "They seem to be okay. No nightmare that she remembers."

Cynder: "Not yet, Spyro. She still needs to remember." As she told him.

As they waited and watched Nina's dream, the mist's color began to change into darker blue. It then shows a heavy snowstorm and a firestorm. They believed what they're seeing, the land became snow, the skies became fire, and the world was at war. Fire Birds and Ice Serpents, attacking and destroying everything. Then Nina begins to move because of the nightmare she is now seeing again. And caught Stealth's attention as she told them she can't take this much.

Stealth Elf: "She can't take this much. We need to stop."

Spyro: "No!" As he stopped her. "We need to know."

And then the mist began to show the Fire Bird that spoke to her. They saw it as an ice dragon appeared and breathed ice power at her which woke her up, gasping and terrified, as the mist disappeared. The team calmed her as Persephone was indeed shocked to see what she saw.

Cynder: "Nina, are you okay?"

Nina: "I'm okay. Just having the same night again. But did you see what I dream of?"