Episode 1: A New Day

Dark night, snow falling from the skies, covering the land. Nina was alone and walked through the snow storm to find her way home. She cannot see anything but snow blinding her. And then, she sees a light. When it got closer, a mysterious bird appeared, standing with its red glowing crystal on its chest. And Nina asks who it was.

Nina: "Who are you?! Where am I?!"

The bird didn't respond to her question but told her something.

Mysterious Bird: "The war is coming, Nina. You must be prepared. The skies will be fire, the land will be ice. And the balance of both elements will never be balanced again. You must find us before the war begins."

Before Nina can ask it again, the bird begins to spread its wings as it bursts into flames. Then Nina sees fire visioning the war. Fire Birds and Ice Serpents battling and turning the Dragon Realm into a battlefield. Nina was horrified until something was behind her. She turns around and sees a dragon with a blue glowing crystal on its chest. Nina backs away but trips as the dragon begins to breathe ice at her, just when she hears her brother's, Zoran, voice as she then wakes up in bed and sees him waking her up.

Zoran: "Nina, you gotta wake up! We're gonna be late." As he reminded her.

Nina: "I'm sorry, I was having another bad dream again. A bird bursting into flames, a dragon breathing ice, and these bird and serpent-"

Zoran: "Sis, it's the same dream you just told me last week. Now come on, we don't want our professor to know we're late."

Nina understood as they got ready. Nina pauses and remembers her lucky charm. She searched and found her golden chokers with a glowing crystal. She wears it and looks at it for a minute.

Nina: "I just hope you bring me good luck this time." Speaking to it.

Zoran: "Nina!" As he calls her.

Nina: "Coming!"

As they hurried to their class before they're late.

(Title)

Nina and Zoran were thirteen years old, same age, and arrive at the Academy, the palace, and see other new cadets and the others, walking around and chatting. And meet the new cadets over twenty-six years, Stormblade, Warnado, Zook, and Chopper. They still remember the Academy when they were little and remember how it was with their parents for twenty-six years. They walk for a moment until someone jumps behind them. And they knew it was their friends, Sunburn, Camo, Zap, and Echo.

Sunburn: "Surprise!" As he tells them.

Nina: "You guys!" As she laughed and so did her brother too.

Nina and Zoran met them since they were new cadets and they all became friends together.

Zap: "Love to put a prank on you guys. You two are barely, easily, surprised."

Zoran: "We were almost late because my sister was sleeping."

Echo: "Is that true, Nina?" Asking her.

Nina: "Yeah, and get this, my dream was about a fire-"

Camo: "Fire Bird and Ice Serpent, yes, we know. You told us that last week. Fire Bird and Ice Serpent battling each other because of something you know."

Nina: "It's not like that, it's different. A bird was standing in front of me and then burst into flames."

Sunburn: "Maybe you were having a dream about me." As he was joking.

They all laugh, but Nina thinks it was some other bird that has a glowing crystal.

Nina: "I'm not having a dream about you. And there was a dragon too, but ice."