Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"Are you going to gym with her today?"

"Yes. I'll be there for her."

Nodding, I took more sips of my coffee. I was trying to keep all these emotions, thoughts and nerves down it was getting harder.

"I hope you have a good day though." Hayden said.

"Thanks." I smiled as I walked upstairs to grab my keys, getting ready to go.

Violet was already gone so Hayden had to meet her at the gym. I knew she was in training cause of this fight so I know she had to be there earlier than usual.

Hayden left before I did and I made sure I had everything before walking out of the door.

I locked it then walked to my car and got in. I sighed as I placed my seat belt on then backed out of the driveway a few moments later.

The drive there was full of thoughts about what was going to happen and everything as my nerves were getting the best of me.

All this shit that I've been doing just to try and get closer to her was getting ridiculous.

After last night, I thought about it and I did this to help her out but to also get a little closer to her and if that doesn't scream stalker than I don't know what does.

It was insane.

I was insane.

Seriously.

Let's just hope I don't do something bad like I always do this time.

But I did realize that fighting for answers from her is harder than I thought.

When I finally pulled into her driveway, I saw the Jeep she was in that day at subway then saw another big truck as I got out and locked my doors.

I look around then stared at the house before walking to the door and knocking on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

As I was standing there, I heard noises from the other side before the door opened and a man stood there. He looks at me before seeing Diamond walk up behind him and he moved out the way.

"Come in." She said.

I walked around the man and looked around as I was completely thrown off guard at how huge this house was.

I was greeted with two huge stairs that curved up towards the second floor.

It was insane.

When we walked into the living room, it was huge and what caught my eyes was the space this room had and the huge windows off to the side.

I looked around before seeing Diamond turn around to face me. "Thanks for babysitting."

"No problem." I look around, trying to see if I could find her kids but didn't see anyone.

Then I heard noises from upstairs and running.

Turning around, I saw two girls run into the living room and I instanly recognized them from that day at the park.

These were her kids?

They ran to Diamond before hugging her and as I was watching them, I saw something for the first time.

Diamond smiled.

She bent down to hug them and she actually smiled that it was so beautiful.

"Are you two going to be good?" She asks as she leans up.

The two girls nodded before turning around and instantly recognized me.

"You're the girl from the park!" One of them ran to me before hugging me and I stood there not knowing what to do.