Chapter eleven

Days passed and still yn don't know about the past incident. She's behaving normal and so am I. Today, her health isn't well. I mean she's suffering from cold. So, I'm making soup for her because she demanded.

"Yn, lo soup pee lo", I offered her.
"Maine kaha na, tumhari maids acha soup nahi banati. Mujhe nahi peena", she said facing the other side.
"Maine banaya hai", I said in a low voice. She faced towards me and a smile made way. She took the bowl from me and ate one spoon. She made weird faces and asked, "Kabhi pehle banaya tha kya?". I gestured a NO.
"Youtube par dekh kar banaya hai?", she asked narrowing her eyes.
"Nahi Princess. Acha nahi bana toh batado na. Mai tumhare liye baahar se le aaunga", I said in an irritated way.

"This is awesome", she exclaimed with a wide smile.
After eating, she again asked, "Kaise banaya tumne. Say na".
"Ek baar tumhe banate huwe dekha tha. Bas yaad reh gaya", I said with pride.
Yn widened her eyes in shock and said, "Mujhe laga tha ki tum bas mujhe dekhte ho. Kya pata tha meri cooking par bhi nazar rakhte ho".
I came upon her with a jerk and caged her between my hands with support of wall.
I leaned towards her and said, "Mai tumhari har cheez par nazar rakhta hoon".
"Mujhe nazar lag gayi toh?", she asked with innocence.
"Nahi lagegi", I replied with a smirk.
"Kaise?", she again asked. I placed a kiss on her cheek and said, "Laga diya nazar ka teeka meri Princess ko".
She blushed at that and lowered her face slightly due to shyness. I was about to say something but my phone rang so I excused myself and left.
"Yeah. Say", I ordered.
"What? But I can't leave yn alone..... Fine... Don't worry... I'm coming", I said and hung the call.
I went to my guards and said, "Our rival Hayato caged Zuan. I've to go there. Till then, take care of yn and double the security as soon as possible".

........

"Leave Zuan", I said pointing my gun towards Hayato.
"Do you want Zuan or your girl", he asked with a smirk.
"What do you mean?", I asked in confusion. He then played a live video clip in his laptop. My room was visible and yn was sitting on bed. A guy entered the room.
"Who are you? How and why did you came here?", yn asked standing up.
"I came after killing all the guards, for you baby", he replied with lust in his voice and eyes.
"Just leave. Riyaz... Riyaz.. ? Where are you?", yn yelled.
"Hushhh... There's no one here baby", he said and pushed yn on the bed.

I was watching all this with my eyes and fuming with anger. Suddenly, someone came from back and hit my head. But unfortunately, I didn't get hurt. I fought with each and everyone and rescued Zuan. I opened the laptop to have a look at live video of my room.

The guy was biting yn's neck harshly and she was just screaming one name, "Riyaz... Riyaz.. Help me... Rii.. ".

.......

I finally reached home and saw many dead bodies but ignored them. I directly went to yn's room. Her moans were very loud and I was able to listen it from a distance which made me more furious.
I opened the door with a THUD and saw that the guy was about to kiss yn forcefully.

........

Your author here. How was this part? Now what will Rii do? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.

This will also end soon. Hehe.