Chapter three

Yn's POV

I was just passing by a corridor but stopped when I heard weird noises from a classroom. I peeped and saw Riyaz making out with someone. I widened my eyes in anger and closed the door with a THUD. They got disturbed by it and Riyaz came out of the classroom.

"Hey yn", he screamed from back but I didn't respond. Tears made way but I decided not to cry.

Mai kisi insaan se kaise pyaar kar sakti hoon bina uske baare mein jaane? Mujhe laga ki Riyaz ek accha ladka hai but aaj jo maine uska roop dekha na uff that was beyond my imagination. From now, no feelings and no tears. Riyaz bhi sab boys ki tarah hai. Every boy is same.

I made way to my respective classroom and sat. Riyaz entered after a while and asked, "Tum yahan kyu bethi ho. Tumhari seat toh waha hai".
"My wish", I said with anger. Riyaz got confused and sat in the beside row of mine. Suddenly, my book fell down and...

(Look at the video)

"Thank you. I can manage", I said while picking up my book. Riyaz was continuously trying to talk but I was ignoring him.

......

I was sitting in the canteen when a girl came and asked me, "Would you mind if I sit here?".
I shook my head and moved aside to give her place.
"Hi. I'm Emily", she greeted.
"Myself yn", I replied.
"New student?", she asked.
I nodded.
We started chit-chatting but got disturbed by a voice, "Hey Emily. Can I have a seat here?".
"Riyaz? Yeah sure", she said in a dreamy way and left.
"What's wrong with you yn? Why aren't you talking to me? We're friends right?", he made an effort.
"Friends? We? Do you even know the meaning of friendship?", I asked in a way of sarcasm.
"Yn, what are you talking about?", he asked.
"You know what I'm talking about. Don't you?", I asked back narrowing my eyes.
"Ahh. That girl. She's Annie. She likes me and was forcing me to do that. I would choose to be a play boy rather than a psycho lover but trust me I value friendship more than anything else. Let's continue to be friends. Please.. ", he pleaded.
I looked at him in amazement and said with a smile, "Aap kuch zyada frank nahi hai?"
"I'm just open for some special people", he whispered.
"I'll forgive you but on one condition", I said with pride.
"And what's that condition?", he asked.
"You've to buy me a sandwich", I ordered.
"As you say my princess", he bowed at me. I chuckled at his antics.
After some time, he came back with two sandwiches. I took one and he took the another. I was eating but stopped when I saw him munching the sandwich with eyes closed. He was looking so damn adorable. I was going on staring him.
"Yn?", he said and I came back to my senses. "Kya hua? Sandwich acha nahi laga kya?", he asked with an innocent face.
"Kitni pyaar se pooch rahe ho. Har ladki ko dhoka ho jayega ki kitna masum banda hai. Koyi puche mujhse toh bataogi aapki asliyat", I said him.

"Don't worry. Tumhe kabhi itna sunehra mauka nahi milega", he said with a smirk.

"Kya matlab?", I asked.

.......

Rii's POV

Don't worry yn. Tumhe mai kabhi khud se door nahi karunga. Saari zindagi mujhe tumhari hee talaash thi. Koyi aisi ladki jo mujhe accept kare as the way I am. Finally, mujhe tum mil gayi aur mai tumhe hamesha apne paas rakhna chahta hoon. Ek baar yeh semester khatam hojaye phir mai tumhe le jaaunga yahan se door apni duniya mein. Jahan sirf mai aur tum honge aur koyi nahi.

"Oh? Kaha kho gaye?", she asked trying to get me back in senses.
I just shook my head. Suddenly, I got a call so I excused myself.

When I returned, after the call. I saw a boy sitting beside yn and talking. Yn was also smiling. This is the thing which makes me someone which I never wanted to be.

"Yeh ladka kaun hai aur yn se itna kyu chipak raha hai? Lagta hai isko jaan pyaari nahi hai. Abhi batata hoon ise", I said to myself and started moving towards them.

......

Your author here. How was this part? Now, what will Rii do? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.