Chapter seven

I took yn directly towards the mansion. She was about to step out of the car but gor hurt on her knee.
"Ouch", she said rubbing her knee.
"Dekh kar chala karo", I said and lifted her up in bridal style. We entered the mansion, yn looked at me and smiled.
"Tum smile kyu kar rahi thi?", I said while placing yn on bed.
"Actually, jab mai first time yahan aayi thi toh tumne hee mujhe laaya tha aur aaj phirse", she replied with a teasy smile. I smiled at her and left.

......

We both were on the bed trying to sleep but yn was gaining courage to tell me something.

"Wanna say anything?", I asked sternly not facing towards her.
"Riyaz, can we go back to university? I've to study. Please", yn pleaded facing me. I leaned towards her and asked, "Kabhi rooh ko jism se nikalte dekha hai kya?"
She shook her head in confusion.
"Exactly, mai jism hoon aur tum meri rooh ho. Mai tumhe kabhi apne se door nahi kar sakta", I said.
"But Riyaz meri.. ", she was saying but I came upon her. She widened her eyes in shock.
"Any questions?", I asked. She shook her head in a big NO.
"That's good", I whispered and slightly bit her ear lobe.
"Ouch", she moaned and pushed me. I smiled and slept.

........

When I opened my eyes in the morning, the scene which I saw was so beautiful. I just always want this scene captured in my heart. What I saw is, yn hugging my waist and her head on my chest. Unknowingly, a smile curved her lips. Her touch was majestic. I was lost in her fragrance.

Suddenly I felt some movement so I assumed that yn is about to wake up. I closed my eyes and pretended. Yn freed herself with a jerk and was talking to herself.

"Yeh mai kaise so rahi thi? Yeh Riyaz na khud toh pagal hai hee aur apne aas paas ke log ko bhi pagal kardega. Yaar, mujhe toh yeh sapno mein bhi dikhayi dene laga hai. Aankhein kholun tab bhi Riyaz, aankhein band karun tab bhi Riyaz. Ugh....yeh ho kya raha hai mere saath". I slightly opened my eyes just to see her irritating expressions. She was about to step out of bed but lost balance and fell upon me. I was still pretending.
"Lo, ab yehi bacha tha", she said to herself and was about to move but I caught her waist.
"Abhi toh bohat kuch bacha hai", I said with a smirk.
Yn widened her eyes in shock and said, "Tum chup ke se meri baatein sun rahe the. Bad manners".
"Tum meri buraayi kar rahi thi. Very bad manners", I shoted back.
"Chodo mujhe", she said trying to free herself. I tightened my grip and said,
"Itni jaldi nahi. Morning kiss toh dedo".
"Morning kiss chahiye?" she asked with a smile. I nodded. She started coming close to my face. I closed my eyes, she slightly slapped me and left by jumping.

.......

"Chalo", I said to yn.
"Kahan?", she asked with a confused look.
"University nahi jaana kya?", I asked.
"Jaana hai na. Tum sach mein mujhe le jaa rahe ho?", she again asked.
"Yes but mere kuch rules hai.
Number 1, tum kisi bhi boy se baat nahi karogi except me.
Number 2, tum hamesha mere saath rahogi jahan mai jaunga aur agar tumhe kahee jaana hai toh mai tumhare saath rahunga.
Number 3, mai khud tumhe apne saath le jaunga aur phir hum wapas yehi aayenge.
Number 4, humare baare mein kisi ko kuch nahi pata chalna chahiye", I announced.

"Mere batane na batane se kya fark pad jaayega. Inki harkatein hee aisi hai ke sab ko khud hee pata chal jaana hai", yn murmured but I heard it.

.......

Your author here. How was this part? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.